Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Closest thing to hgh I can get legally and take orally

Patient Learner is offline New Member

Closest thing to hgh I can get legally and take orally

I'm 18 and a track athlete, I pretty much ****ed up my body, knees, back(****ed up my spine) and a lot of other shit due to carelessness and being impatient. I tried every 'natural' thing out there, vitamins, minerals, glucosamine, silica. Done MRI scans, went to the docs soo many damn times, tried to let my body do it's thing and let heal on it's own, didn't do shit.

So I thought **** this 'natural' bullshit and started looking for alternatives and got into the hgh crew and I came up on this site, and I gotta say, I learned a shitload of stuff already, in just 2-3 days, less than a week. I'm not trolling, ****ing around here, I need to get back to training ASAP. I thought **** it I'll get some hgh but nope u gotta inject it and I don't shit bout that stuff or all the steroids shit(and I don't plan on using it). So what can I take that'll help regenerate my cartilage, bones ect. similar to hgh, btw I know what hgh does already I read red barons thread about it.

Serious thread here so serious answers please. Thank you.
    Last edited by Patient Learner; 08-06-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You don't sound very patient. And you have a potty mouth.

I'm sure you will get some other serious answers soon.
    davidtheman100 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Bio-Gro

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Whale Semen....sorry bro i couldnt resist....there is no such so dont waste your money...

I used to use GABA (gammaaminobutyric acid) but I don't think it's available these days
    -XL

jing jai

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How badly do you want this? Kai Greene might be able to provide you with an oral concentrate high in HGH.

On a serious note, as big Mike said there is no such thing.

You say you are patient but then you say you fvkd up your knees, back, spine etc. by being careless and impatient and now you want to find something oral to make it all better? You really sound impatient and unrealistic, not trying to be insulting just being realistic
    Last edited by Far from massive; 08-06-2014 at 02:50 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are 18 and already have bad knees and more. They are only going to get worse so it's time to stop pushing so hard because there is little chance you are going to be an Olympic athlete. Focus more on recovery, physical therapy and focus on a real career. AAS or HGH is not going to repair you especially in the time you want. It will help but will take years with proper PT.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ARGININE

7 grams right before bed on an empty stomach
    7 grams right when you wake up in the morning, and then wait 30 minutes before eating

potty mouth

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ARGININE

7 grams right before bed on an empty stomach
    7 grams right when you wake up in the morning, and then wait 30 minutes before eating

potty mouth
    Potty Mouth aside...are you serious about Arginine? That's pretty cool...didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    Potty Mouth aside...are you serious about Arginine? That's pretty cool...didn't know that!
    it's a secretague. Stimulates the pituitary into releasing/secreting HGH. Must have an empty stomach. The effects are mild at best. It is used in the medical community to see if the pituitary is working properly.

I stopped doing it years ago. It's a long term requirement, just like if you were using HGH. Six month minimum. There are other secretagues out there, in order of greatest to least effective

Arginine
    GABA
    Glutamine

Arginine is tough. Seven grams is a lot, especially, for me anyways, it sits heavy in the stomach and reminds me of musty fish. Which is a contributing factor in my decision to discontinue.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Arginine is an amino acid. Don't supplement. Make sure you get enough through diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    Arginine is an amino acid. Don't supplement. Make sure you get enough through diet.
    of course it's an amino acid.

but it must be isolated and taken in it's pure form for it to work.....

read on:

Pituitary gland - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

arginine is used to test HGH deficiency in the pituitary. It's a documented procedure in the medical community.

Arginine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Arginine has been implicated in increasing growth hormone (at rest) and suppressing an exercise-induced increase in growth hormone; both of these are short in duration,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	289 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	152388

Patient Learner is offline New Member
    Really sorry guys for my foul language lol, but you have no idea hoq angry i am(with myself of course), the stupid things i used to do before.... you have no idea. Thanks for all your answers though, much appreciated.
    Btw, does cissus work for bone regrowth?

Thread Information