onerip200 is offline Associate Member

navorapid slin ????

so im doing some fast acting insulin and its novarapid, is the active life of this 2 hours, been looking into it. fast acting is the best to start out with yea? i know all about post workout drinks, carbs etc etc and eating times. going to start off with 2iu's and slowly work my way up to about 8-10iu's PW. cheers
    Last edited by onerip200; 08-01-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for sharing

did you not see my question about navorapid the best choise for first time slin user for PW shots ?

You made a statement and then put the word yeah after it.

questionmark after meaning im asking a question. lets not get onto a debate about my literature man lol just wanted to know that if i only plan on pinning slin post workouts that navorapid would be my best bet ?

Quote Originally Posted by onerip200
    questionmark after meaning im asking a question. lets not get onto a debate about my literature man lol just wanted to know that if i only plan on pinning slin post workouts that navorapid would be my best bet ?
    Do you compete in bodybuilding?

no but im very sereous and wouldnt mind concidering going down that path. what was a hobby is now more a lifestyle. given up the booze and partying and this is the road i have decided to go down, i know the risks but im going to take all the proper precautions.

no but im very sereous and wouldnt mind concidering going down that path. what was a hobby is now more a lifestyle. given up the booze and partying and this is the road i have decided to go down, i know the risks but im going to take all the proper precautions.
    I personally would stay away from insulin for a while if I were you. You can grow plenty with proper diet and aas. Use the insulin once you can't gain anymore from aas. I just don't feel as though you are ready and this may not be what you want to hear but just from the questions you have asked seems accurate.

a appreciate that dude, and its not something im rushing into believe me but am i correct if i do decide to go down that path naorapid would be the best choice ? being fast acting ?

a appreciate that dude, and its not something im rushing into believe me but am i correct if i do decide to go down that path naorapid would be the best choice ? being fast acting ?
    It is a rapid acting insulin , yes.

yea active 15-20 minutes after shot and active life of about 3 hours, do my pin and immidietly have my PWO shake
    Last edited by onerip200; 08-01-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    did you not see my question about navorapid the best choise for first time slin user for PW shots ?
    You added the question mark later, it wasn't in your original post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Okok I'm shit at English but I think we're off the point here hah MP you were right lol. But question answered please

stirated is offline Junior Member
    I think the question should be what are you running with the slin, with all due respect I've seen no mention of the compounds that need to be sorted before slin enters the equation. Navorapid is one of only a few that are popular to use.

Op for me at least to give some educated info I would like to know your history regarding past compounds used and why the need to go this route.

Yes it is fast acting.

im going to be running a 750-1000mg of test either sust or enanthate & 400mg trenbolone with 4iu's hgh (pharma grade) mon-fri & slin just PW. i want to possibly compete next year for abit of fun and make training more interseting. have a good shaps just need to add more size. i posted my diet in the diet section which is all under control. training will be 3 days on 1 day off and so on (might just pin GH on training days which will amount to the same as mon-fri) just finished a 16 week cycle of test & deca with anavar & mast to finish off with and lean up. sitting now at about 11% in great shape. starting PCT and will have at least 12 weeks before i cycle again. gives me enough time to save for my gear especially GH and learn more. would like to try get to 100kg at 12% if possible. next cycle will probally be around 20 weeks long to give the GH time to do its job.

Thread Information