musclestack is offline Productive Member

couple questions on HGH

I've been researching HGH for the past several months, reading everything I possibly can on it, and I'm considering giving it a go. I understand that HGH has many benefits, but the most appealing benefit to me is the ability to maintain gains in between AAS cycles. The hyperplasia effect really interests me.

1. So, my first question: Let's say, for example, I would run HGH for 1 year (I don't want to, for now, run HGH long term, mostly because of the cost). In that 1 year period, let's assume I would run 2 AAS cycles, after which I came off those cycles, I would theoretically maintain almost all of my gains. Now, skip forward to 2 years from now when I'm no longer running HGH......I run another AAS cycle.....would I still be able to maintain all the gains from this cycle even though I'm no longer on HGH? In other words, since my body had a hyperplasia effect from running HGH for that one year, would my body be able to hold on to the newly acquired muscle still even though I'm no longer taking HGH, or would I need to stay on HGH in order to do that? Hope this question makes sense. This question/theory is assuming training/diet stayed in check throughout and proper PCT protocols were utilized after each cycle. It's also assuming that I am beyond my ORIGINAL genetic limit (limit before the use of HGH).

2. My other question is: Would you only buy pharmaceutical grade HGH even if you had a reputable source with good feedback for generic? Since it's so expensive already, and I'm only planning, for now, to run it for a year at most, I want to do it right. But if the generic serum tests are testing right up there in the pharma grade range, would you consider the generic HGH if it were to save you almost a couple thousand dollars? I'm on the fence with this.

Thanks guys, and let me know if I need to explain the first question better.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I've been researching HGH for the past several months, reading everything I possibly can on it, and I'm considering giving it a go. I understand that HGH has many benefits, but the most appealing benefit to me is the ability to maintain gains in between AAS cycles. The hyperplasia effect really interests me.

1. So, my first question: Let's say, for example, I would run HGH for 1 year (I don't want to, for now, run HGH long term, mostly because of the cost). In that 1 year period, let's assume I would run 2 AAS cycles, after which I came off those cycles, I would theoretically maintain almost all of my gains. Now, skip forward to 2 years from now when I'm no longer running HGH......I run another AAS cycle.....would I still be able to maintain all the gains from this cycle even though I'm no longer on HGH? In other words, since my body had a hyperplasia effect from running HGH for that one year, would my body be able to hold on to the newly acquired muscle still even though I'm no longer taking HGH, or would I need to stay on HGH in order to do that? Hope this question makes sense. This question/theory is assuming training/diet stayed in check throughout and proper PCT protocols were utilized after each cycle. It's also assuming that I am beyond my ORIGINAL genetic limit (limit before the use of HGH). What you'll hang onto is more dependent on your diet and training over the HGH usage. After having said that, I have noticed that I've retained more or my gains after cycle. HGH is great at helping maintain gains. I've been on HGH continuously for going on 7 years. It's really terrific stuff.

2. My other question is: Would you only buy pharmaceutical grade HGH even if you had a reputable source with good feedback for generic? Since it's so expensive already, and I'm only planning, for now, to run it for a year at most, I want to do it right. But if the generic serum tests are testing right up there in the pharma grade range, would you consider the generic HGH if it were to save you almost a couple thousand dollars? I'm on the fence with this.
    Most of the responses you'll back is that generic is crap and not worth your money. I took pharma and generic and there is a difference. The benefits I get with 2iu or 3iu of the pharma I have to match with 5iu+ with generic. Then again generic is just so much cheaper. I take generic now and am happy with it.

Thanks guys, and let me know if I need to explain the first question better.
    NOTHING will beat pharma HGH. Let's get that straight first. I have used CRAPPY generic and pretty descent generic HGH. It really does depend on where you get your supply.

Thanks ScotchGuard. I was expecting to get that response when it comes to pharma grade and generic.

As for my original question, I completely agree that nothing will take the place of diet and training. Without them, you could take all the drugs in the world, and it won't mean anything. However, this is why I put the clause in there that diet and training would still be top notch. So, I'm asking, if I were to discontinue the HGH permanently after a year of being on, would my genetic limit be 'increased' (for lack of a better word) still to be able to maintain the gains I were to make in my future cycles, OR would I need to continuously take HGH to maintain the newly acquired muscle (again, if diet and training were still spot on).

bump

Thread Information