Ghosty is offline Junior Member

Hgh + Insulin and AAS contemplation

Hey guys

I'm looking at giving insulin and hgh a go for some serious mass gains before attempting to go and get on the stage.
    I've done a fair bit of research (well i think i did) but more help and info is always needed and wanted.
    As for dieting, I've gotten that under control and know my body fairly well now. Overall i eat 80% clean and when cutting it's dailed in completely.

Here is what I have gathered so far on the subject for a first time run.
    The Hgh is to be taken post workout wait 20-30 min and take insulin shot followed by a protein and carb shake (simple carbs). Wait another hour and have a solid meal consisting of 40-50g protein and 50g carbs (carbs from medium to low gi sources). Then wait another 2-2.5 hours and have another meal consisting of protein and carbs (low gi complex carbs).

The post insulin shake will consist of protein and simple carbs with 10g of carbs for every iu insulin. And it will also contain creatine, glutamine and bcaa’s.

Will start the insulin at 2iu’s and work up to 8-10 iu’s. Humalog is best for first time users as it is easier to control.

Dietary fats will be low to zero in the 5hr time frame that insulin is used. Only later will i consume healthy fats to reach daily macro needs.

Also Test E will also be added to the cycle.

So does look right so far anything you guys can add or advise?

Don't start your HGH/Insulin cycle until you get some feedback from the vets. That stuff can kill you. If you're looking to bulk up before a contest you need a lot HGH. between 5iu to 10iu everyday. If your up in the 5+ iu/ed then split your dose 1/2 in the morning as soon as you wake up and 1/2 about an hour or so before you go to bed.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you trying to compete in? What does your cycle history look like? And layout your diet in detail.

What are your stats?

I’m trying to compete in a bodybuilding show more specifically the classic bodybuilding category.
    As for cycle history I’ve done a test only cycle, test and eq (waste of time), test and npp and test and tren . Orals that I have used are winny, tbol and anavar .

Current stats:
    28y
    5f 8”
    196lbs with 10% bf roughly, very bloated at moment playing around with high carbs.

As for diet I’m eating roughly eating 3500 cals a day at the moment with 260-270g protein, 390-400g carbs and 88g fats. Every day my meals aren’t always the same.
    Food sources are as follows:
    Protein: chicken, beef, ostrich, eggs, venison and protein shake. Only take a shake before and after training.
    Carbs: Brown and wild rice, lentils, basmati rice, sweet potatoe, ww pasta (2x a week), oats and lots of veggies (normally a mix between greens like broccoli, green beans with cauliflower, carrots and corn)
    Fats: Peanut butter, avo (season depended), oils (flax, macadamia, olive, coconut), eggs, nuts.
    Majority of carbs are consumed pre and post workout and two meals after post workout. Rest of meals are Protein and fats with veggies.

What does a typical day of your diet look like?pictures of current physique?

Typical day

Meal 1:
    4 full eggs + mixed veggies

Pre workout:
    100g oats

Post workout Shake:
    1 serving Mass builder ( normally whey and pronutro but got this free so can't let it go to waste )

Post workout meal ( 1hr after shake )
    chicken + Brown rice + mixed veggies

Meal 2

Meal 3

Meal 4 - Pre bed
    1 serving whey + peanut butter

Snacks through out the day
    Fruits
    Nuts

bump

Seems like your numbers are off on macros. There is no way you are getting the protein and calories you think you are from that. I would drop that crap builder as well. And maybe try to locate a trainer if you are going to take this seriously.

Unless MyFitnessPal is lying to me my macros are fine.

Any one else with input towards my original post

Thread Information