musclestack is offline Productive Member

Generic HGH or Peptides?

I realize the title of the thread is misleading, as I am aware that HGH is a peptide as well. What I mean by 'peptides' is, for example, cjc, ghrp, etc.

I am looking for something for the long run. I am cycling AAS 2-3 times per year, and I would like to add something to help me keep growing bit by bit in the long run, even if it's in small amounts. It's nice to have something to prevent such a yo-yo effect of going on and off cycle. My goals with this route are to keep more gains in between cycles (and possibly even gain a bit, if possible), and to aid in fat loss/stay more lean while bulking.

I have access to pharma grade HGH as well, but as we all know, it is very expensive, and I do not want to spend the money on it, especially for the long term. So, I'm left with 2 alternatives. Either I can run generic HGH or the peptides I have listed above.

So, my question is, which would you rather do? The generics I'm looking at now have positive feedback, and those who have tested their IGF levels with it have all scored high (not as high as pharma though).

Stats:

5'9"
    207lbs.
    13%bf
    30 years old

I would prefer suggestions from someone who has run both of these, but I appreciate all feedback from anyone.

Thanks!
    MS

carbo is offline Associate Member
    As long as you have tangible proof the generic HGH works, it would be my choice.

There is a lot of hate for generic/Chinese HGH on this forum though...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    As long as you have tangible proof the generic HGH works, it would be my choice.

There is a lot of hate for generic/Chinese HGH on this forum though...
    Well sure, people will recommend pharma-grade over biosimilars or generic knock-offs, but when it comes to GH it isn't a question of pharma vs. generic per se, rather that most generic brands are not actually GH. Consumers get scammed large sums of money for products they are told are genuine GH but more often than not, it is HCG or something else, potentially even harmful or counter productive to a person's fitness goals.

Unless you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the generic brand is absolutely real GH, you'll likely be spending that hard earned buck on a quick scam. You can't simply take a dealer's/distributor's word that it's real GH. Of course they will tell you what you want to hear. They want your MONEY. They don't care about your personal goals.

Thread Information