CallumJ999 is offline New Member

Question IGF-1 LR3 optimal timing?

I think I've read just about every forum post I could find, and I still can't find a definitive answer. Some people say immediately PWO due to up regulation of IGF receptors, but others say way a few hours post workout as it will stop MGF from working.

Here's what I'm thinking. I typically train anywhere from 12-3pm and wake up at 8am. Planning on 40mcg per day total, split into shots in the morning after I wake up, and shots PWO. So 10Mcg bilateral in the muscles to be trained in the morning, then the same PWO.

My theory is that splitting up the dose will reduce the amount that is circulating as I'm trying to target a localised effect (if that's even possible). I also read that shooting immediately PWO isn't optimal as the increased blood flow will just carry the IGF away from the target muscle.

My only issue is how long should I wait PWO to inject. Immediately? Or 1-2 hours so MGF can do it's job?

Thanks

Or would it be better to do the PWO shot immediately followed by protein and carb shake to take advantage of the insulin like effects?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumJ999 View Post
    I think I've read just about every forum post I could find, and I still can't find a definitive answer. Some people say immediately PWO due to up regulation of IGF receptors, but others say way a few hours post workout as it will stop MGF from working.

Here's what I'm thinking. I typically train anywhere from 12-3pm and wake up at 8am. Planning on 40mcg per day total, split into shots in the morning after I wake up, and shots PWO. So 10Mcg bilateral in the muscles to be trained in the morning, then the same PWO.

My theory is that splitting up the dose will reduce the amount that is circulating as I'm trying to target a localised effect (if that's even possible). I also read that shooting immediately PWO isn't optimal as the increased blood flow will just carry the IGF away from the target muscle.

My only issue is how long should I wait PWO to inject. Immediately? Or 1-2 hours so MGF can do it's job?

Thanks
    its not slin... itd active life is over a day so splitting doses is not needed, nither is IM injections or multiple ones. pin subq 1x a day 1-2hrs AFTER workout, IMO
    let your bodies own growth factors have a chance after the workout, then add the lr3.

if this was igf1 des then is say yes 2-3X a day and 1-2 hrs pre and post workout. IMO

Ok thanks. What would you think about IM injections 1-2hours post workout into the trained muscles? Or is there no benefit to IM over subq?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumJ999
    Ok thanks. What would you think about IM injections 1-2hours post workout into the trained muscles? Or is there no benefit to IM over subq?
    There is no need for IM injections. And you would regret injecting into a muscle you just trained anyways. Stick to a subQ injection and quit complicating things.

Ok, thanks

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Op, what are you mixing your IGF-1 LR3 with?

Ive read a few conflicting theories, some saying acetic acid (backload syringe with bac water to sting out of injection) others say they just mix it with bac water (even for over a 20 days use) then others say the peptide wont stay stable mixed with bac water... Just wondering what your experience is with this??

Ive been reading about this compound lately and it seems to be making more of an interest to me! Is yours from the banner above?

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    You definitely want to reconstitute IGF with acetic acid. It won't live very long if you reconstitute with bac water. Only use bac water to fill the syringe after drawing your dose.

Although I do know some IGF kits that come with 10 vials and each vial is aprox two doses... In a case like that reconstituting it with bac water would be the way to go about it. But a vial that would last 10 doses definitely would need to be mixed with acetic acid.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypat123
    Although I do know some IGF kits that come with 10 vials and each vial is aprox two doses... In a case like that reconstituting it with bac water would be the way to go about it. But a vial that would last 10 doses definitely would need to be mixed with acetic acid.
    Thanks mate, yeh i was leaning towards that the more i read! Just got to filter through all the BS on the internet lol

Have you had positive gains using IGF-1 LR3? If so how did you dose it? How long you run it for? Subq or IM?

Im thinking subq due to the +20hour life of it, also thinking of starting at 50mcg and maybe tapering to 75/100mcg for 28 days, only taking on training days!

I personally shoot IGF DES IM right In the gym change room before I pump. It's only active for so 20-30 mins long but very very potent. Much stronger then LR3. And then when I'm done I shoot LR3 Sub Q and have my shake about 10 mins after so I get the best of both worlds. If you're new to igf maybe just do 1-2 month on one month off.

Cheers for the reply,

What time in the day do you train? I work long hours and i was thinking of injecting at 4am due to its longer life, i wouldnt be training until 6pm tho! Reason for this is i try to get to bed by 8/830pm and i was a little worried about low sugar levels and falling asleep??

I dont plan on using this for atleast a year this is just a look ahead to get on the right path! I was think bout using it during a PCT. For the record i have not cycled any steroids yet!! Stats 28, 178cm, 90kg, 15/17% bf

You're over thinking it. Just shoot it post workout and have a protein shake that has sugar/carbs In it. No need to worry about falling asleep with low blood sugar. Remember this isn't Insulin were talking about. And yes igf is great to bridge between cycles as it helps you keep hard earned weight.

Thanks mate i would rather leave no stone unturned appreciate your advice

No worries. Here to help.

Thread Information