monsterberry1 is offline New Member

What does HGH do that steroids dont?

So as the title says what does HGH do that steroids cant do? ive got a legit source for hyge green tops im just debating on if its worth the cost to benefit ratio for me.

Im aware that it has great anti ageing effects but for a guy in his late 20s thats not something i really care about. So putting the anti ageing effects to one side how worth it would you guys say HGH is? in fat loss and muscle building? what can HGH do that steroids cant?

Is HGH that much better than say peptides such as GHRP6? ive heard good things about stacking HGH anf GHRP.

I can afford to run up to 4iu a day hyge green tops.

Thanks

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Hyperplasia, fat degradation, ..., both are just completely different animal.

monsterberry1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply man basically im not sure if it would be beneficial for me to add HGH as i said in previous posts i can afford to run 4iu a day on a permanent basis so for the foreseeable future. I blast on 1g of test 800mg + of deca and usually finish with some winstrol or anavar . I cruise on 300mg of test a week and usually blast for 15 weeks and cruise for 8 to 10 weeks.

So in peoples opinion here should i bother adding HGH at 4iu a day? GHRP and HGH at 4iu a day? or not add either? Im just not sure if i will see noticeable results considering i blast on high dosages of steroids .

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterberry1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man basically im not sure if it would be beneficial for me to add HGH as i said in previous posts i can afford to run 4iu a day on a permanent basis so for the foreseeable future. I blast on 1g of test 800mg + of deca and usually finish with some winstrol or anavar . I cruise on 300mg of test a week and usually blast for 15 weeks and cruise for 8 to 10 weeks.

So in peoples opinion here should i bother adding HGH at 4iu a day? GHRP and HGH at 4iu a day? or not add either? Im just not sure if i will see noticeable results considering i blast on high dosages of steroids.
    If you can get pharmacy grade GH than absolutely add it in for as long as you can at 4-5iu per day.

Would not bother with generic crap. Only pharma.

IF you run that much gear then GH will be the next step.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    fawk hgh unless you have a bona fide scrip from a bona fide pharm....

.........pretty much anything less is bogus

Thread Information