Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: IGF-1 LR3 cycle research

mmazz is offline Junior Member

IGF-1 LR3 cycle research

Hi all, so after looking into a GHRP/GHRH cycle, and asking a lot of people their personal experience on it, I decided it was not worth the money as I'm looking more for muscle growth than fat loss. So, I recently discovered IGF-1 LR3 but I had some questions on it I was wondering if you guys could weigh in on. First off, I wanted to inject subq in the abdomen like you would ghrp, which some people say is fine because LR3 has a longer half life, however some people also say it won't be effective that way and all you will get is an enlarged gut. Any research or opinions on this? Also the dose seems to vary between 20mcg-120mcg per day. What is an optimal dose for good muscle gain? And would a 4 week cycle be fine? I hear longer than 6 weeks will desensitize your body to IGF-1. Also any mixing advice would help. Especially wether to use BAC water vs acetic acid to reconstitute. I know these are a lot of questions to throw out but I did do my research and wanted a bunch of opinions or knowledge on this. Thanks guys!

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmazz
    Hi all, so after looking into a GHRP/GHRH cycle, and asking a lot of people their personal experience on it, I decided it was not worth the money as I'm looking more for muscle growth than fat loss. So, I recently discovered IGF-1 LR3 but I had some questions on it I was wondering if you guys could weigh in on. First off, I wanted to inject subq in the abdomen like you would ghrp, which some people say is fine because LR3 has a longer half life, however some people also say it won't be effective that way and all you will get is an enlarged gut. Any research or opinions on this? Also the dose seems to vary between 20mcg-120mcg per day. What is an optimal dose for good muscle gain? And would a 4 week cycle be fine? I hear longer than 6 weeks will desensitize your body to IGF-1. Also any mixing advice would help. Especially wether to use BAC water vs acetic acid to reconstitute. I know these are a lot of questions to throw out but I did do my research and wanted a bunch of opinions or knowledge on this. Thanks guys!
    What's up buddy. If someone is telling you that LR3 subQ is not effective... Clearly they don't know what they are talking about. Igf des you shoot intramuscular because it's a fast acting peptide and only lasts about 30 minutes. It gives a nice pump though and it's much more potent then LR3. You can use both of them though at the same time. As for the 4-6 weeks that BS. You can cycle like 2-3 months on 1 off if you take MGF with it then you can do even longer cycles. As for reconstituting your peptides... It all depends on how long what you have is going to last you. If it's something your going to use in 2-3 days, then bacteriostatic water is fine. Anything longer you would reconstitute with acetic acid then draw bac water into the syringe to dilute the acid to shoot.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LR3 is the biggest con going its all hpye and the guys who think it works are just getting confused with the other compounds they are using, don't waste your time or money on it.I spent thousands of ££££'s on the stuff and its complete shit I don't know one person who has used it who will use it again. Stop messing around with poor mans alternatives to HGH go and source the proper stuff and get yourself some HGH you'll never look back

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    LR3 is the biggest con going its all hpye and the guys who think it works are just getting confused with the other compounds they are using, don't waste your time or money on it.I spent thousands of ££££'s on the stuff and its complete shit I don't know one person who has used it who will use it again. Stop messing around with poor mans alternatives to HGH go and source the proper stuff and get yourself some HGH you'll never look back
    are you sure you had a good source?? I've used LR3 many times and love it... I prefer IGF DES though... I've also done hgh and not really noticed much.. Everyone's different.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypat123 View Post
    are you sure you had a good source?? I've used LR3 many times and love it... I prefer IGF DES though... I've also done hgh and not really noticed much.. Everyone's different.
    Yes my source was on of the best. I spent around 7k on lr3 and it's completely garbage. A lot of my pro friends have tried it also and not one will use it again it's all hype and your gains didn't come from lr3 that's for sure. There's no alterative to pharm grade gh obviously you didn't try pharm grade. If your happy carry on but in time and with exoerrieve you'll learn for yourself

Yes my source was on of the best. I spent around 7k on lr3 and it's completely garbage. A lot of my pro friends have tried it also and not one will use it again it's all hype and your gains didn't come from lr3 that's for sure. There's no alterative to pharm grade gh obviously you didn't try pharm grade. If your happy carry on but in time and with exoerrieve you'll learn for yourself
    Marcus I respect your opinion and your position here I know you're very experienced but I feel that saying All IGF is garbage is a bit.... False? I've used IGF des and had insane blood pumps to the point where I couldn't even grip the bar anymore my forearms were so on fire.. It's obviously no match for insulin but I do believe from personal experience that it does work. As for gh. I did 8 months of 5iu Ed of norvotrop hgh. Here in canada norvotrop is pretty well known / trusted. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm only 21 that I didn't feel much? Maybe I have naturally high gh levels still at my age to he point adding extra wouldn't make a big difference?

Marcus I respect your opinion and your position here I know you're very experienced but I feel that saying All IGF is garbage is a bit.... False? I've used IGF des and had insane blood pumps to the point where I couldn't even grip the bar anymore my forearms were so on fire.. It's obviously no match for insulin but I do believe from personal experience that it does work. As for gh. I did 8 months of 5iu Ed of norvotrop hgh. Here in canada norvotrop is pretty well known / trusted. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm only 21 that I didn't feel much? Maybe I have naturally high gh levels still at my age to he point adding extra wouldn't make a big difference?
    There is no alterative to pharm grade gh, none what so ever especially with these poor mans peptides they try and hype on about but if your happy you carry on but in all honesty you wont have the experience or really know whats doing what at your age. Best of luck

There is no alterative to pharm grade gh, none what so ever especially with these poor mans peptides they try and hype on about but if your happy you carry on but in all honesty you wont have the experience or really know whats doing what at your age. Best of luck
    Well as I said I respect your opinion. And your probably right. Have you tried IGF DES? Or just LR3?

So why are there such mixed reviews? I mean I know everyone's body is different, but some guys say it's shit while I've seen some logs with guys gaining 7lb in less than a month and losing body fat. It's not that cheap so I'm not looking to do it if I won't see any gains. I know it's also dependent on diet and training, which mine are pretty spot on. I'm not looking for 15lb it's not AAS I'll be happy with 4-5lb and a reduction in body fat

Quote Originally Posted by mmazz View Post
    So why are there such mixed reviews? I mean I know everyone's body is different, but some guys say it's shit while I've seen some logs with guys gaining 7lb in less than a month and losing body fat. It's not that cheap so I'm not looking to do it if I won't see any gains. I know it's also dependent on diet and training, which mine are pretty spot on. I'm not looking for 15lb it's not AAS I'll be happy with 4-5lb and a reduction in body fat
    7lbs of what in one month? if your talking muscle tissue its complete bullshit and probably just repping the sell the LR3. There is zero alterative to pharm grade gh for results and if you hear of some remarkable outstanding claims just use your common sense. All I say is use it on its own and ask yourself after 8 weeks after the course whats it done for you.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Marcus do u think cjc-1296 with no dac and ghpr 2 are garbage?

i might just go for it because everyones body is different, so in regards to the acetic acid and mixing and then drawing bac water after, could someone explain this process to me? also, i have a 3 hour span on mondays where i cannot eat anything and i know the igf1 can induce hypoglycemic states so would this be okay to not eat for those 3 hours as long as i had some carbs right before and right after?

Quote Originally Posted by mmazz
    i might just go for it because everyones body is different, so in regards to the acetic acid and mixing and then drawing bac water after, could someone explain this process to me? also, i have a 3 hour span on mondays where i cannot eat anything and i know the igf1 can induce hypoglycemic states so would this be okay to not eat for those 3 hours as long as i had some carbs right before and right after?
    Msg me and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Marcus do u think cjc-1296 with no dac and ghpr 2 are garbage?
    Ive never personally use them but I do know plenty of guys who have and they don't use it again, its not something competing guys use in all honesty from what ive seen its always pushed onto the newbie market with excellent marketing skills that these super peptides are the answer to getting big and its all hype imho. All the big guys use pharm HGH and slin.
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-10-2014 at 07:08 AM.

At least for igf-1 I just don't understand how it wouldn't work... Isn't one of the main ways HGH works is by increasing your body's igf-1 production in the liver? So if you can add exogenous IGF-1 how can it not do anything.. Do you get where I'm coming from? If someone could explain that to me id be grateful I'm definitely open to more knowledge.

At least for igf-1 I just don't understand how it wouldn't work... Isn't one of the main ways HGH works is by increasing your body's igf-1 production in the liver? So if you can add exogenous IGF-1 how can it not do anything.. Do you get where I'm coming from? If someone could explain that to me id be grateful I'm definitely open to more knowledge.
    IGF-1 is a great muscle builder but you cant get hold of it now, when they produce LR3 they alter the protein sequence from the IGF to LR3 and its useless as a muscle builder.

IGF-1 is a great muscle builder but you cant get hold of it now, when they produce LR3 they alter the protein sequence from the IGF to LR3 and its useless as a muscle builder.
    You can get IGF-1 DES which is like 100x more anabolic than LR3 but it's active life is only 20-30 minutes

You can get IGF-1 DES which is like 100x more anabolic than LR3 but it's active life is only 20-30 minutes
    lol no problem you carry on, I can see I am wasting my time but trust me one day you will realize that there is NO alternative for real HGH no matter what marketing hype you read or what ever poor mans gh replacement you buy, I don't know anyone serious into this sport who uses them and I know a lot of people and been in this game longer than you have been alive, ive been there were you are 21yrs old trying everything under the son to think its the secret to getting big but you do realize in time what works. All the best
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-11-2014 at 12:41 AM.

lol no problem you carry on, I can see I am wasting my time but trust me one day you will realize that there is NO alternative for real HGH no matter what marketing hype you read or what ever poor mans gh replacement you buy, I don't know anyone serious into this sport who uses them and I know a lot of people and been in this game longer than you have been alive, ive been there were you are 21yrs old trying everything under the son to think its the secret to getting big but you do realize in time what works. All the best
    Idunno what to tell you Marcus. I shoot it.. Gives me intense blood pump and It increases all my lifts. Is it a miraculous super drug? No. I never claimed it was. And I never said it was a better alternative to pharma HGH. That is a no brainer.
    And don't be fooled by my age.. You're not the only one with IFBB pro friends. Most of anything I know sources back to my IFBB pro friend who also happens to be my coach.

Idunno what to tell you Marcus. I shoot it.. Gives me intense blood pump and It increases all my lifts. Is it a miraculous super drug? No. I never claimed it was. And I never said it was a better alternative to pharma HGH. That is a no brainer.
    And don't be fooled by my age.. You're not the only one with IFBB pro friends. Most of anything I know sources back to my IFBB pro friend who also happens to be my coach.
    Of course your age come into it because you don't have the experience and from your previous threads Sust/Var/Tren/Clen/Masteton/Aromasin it looks like you shouldn't be talking to your pro friends. Your reading about IGF-1 which is impossible to get now don't be fooled the rest of the igf peptide research shit is complete hype. Come on your taking it for the pump lol are you serious!!
    Ive checked all your previous posts out and in all honesty I don't even no why your trying to sound like its some super pep lol

Anyway after checking your last photo I hope you look better,

You carry on you'll learn one day,

Lmfao Marcus that picture was from when I was 16 years old. I am 21 now. Been a member here for quite some time. I'm not quite sure why you're trying to personally bash me but okay.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is all I'm doing is expressing mine. As I said in previous posts I respect(ED) yours but now you just seem like a douchebag to be quite honest. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy..

You was 18yrs old lol new pictures

I always sleep well lol

what you fail to understand is I was were you was, I spent 7k over a few yrs on the new hype peptides, what you fail to understand is everything you read is about IGF-1 not the chem research shit what is pushed to newbies, its completely different no matter what you read. That's why when you get young guys like yourself who look like they do think they know better because your the one spending your money and hoping it will give you something special but from your own admission it gives you pumps, wooow... anyway don't worry I wont post again in this thread ive tried to help but looks like the young no better.

You was 18yrs old lol new pictures I always sleep well lol what you fail to understand is I was were you was, I spent 7k over a few yrs on the new hype peptides, what you fail to understand is everything you read is about IGF-1 not the chem research shit what is pushed to newbies, its completely different no matter what you read. That's why when you get young guys like yourself who look like they do think they know better because your the one spending your money and hoping it will give you something special but from your own admission it gives you pumps, wooow... anyway don't worry I wont post again in this thread ive tried to help but looks like the young no better.
    I was definitely 16. That's the first "before" pic I had taken. I posted on the thread that I was 18 because those were the rules. Anyway. Whatever Buddy. Sorry u feel robbed of 7k. Not quite sure why you allowed it to go on so long if you knew it didn't work. Especially considering 1mg of "IGF" peptide only costs like 50 bucks lol. All the power to you. Pharma HGH takes the win.

Where does one even find a reliable pharm grade HGH source now a days.. Isn't that near impossible? (Not actually asking for a source just staying something) I've heard horror stories about faked hgh. Plus isn't a cycle of it a ton of money? New to the hgh game never used it before

helio8 is offline New Member
    Stick with IGF, there has been countless scientific studies already done on this stuff. Unlike HGH, IGF is curently under review in the NFL for PED. I have personally used it and will still use it.

Here is the diff in what Marcus300 is saying. He is a guy who probably does 1000 mg test a week mixed with either tren or deca . Those AAS are extremely powerful and can put 50-70lbs on you mixed with HGH and insulin . So yes, Marcus300 is somewhat right, in his not noticong gains compared to gains like that. However, Marcus 300 lacks the ability and knowledge to see the benefits of IGF in the real world. Since nit everyone on this forum bodybuilds, there is a slew of supps that will also be beneficial. As someone who competes at the olympic level in sports, something I doubt Marcus300 does or has ever done, IGF and TB500 will help you better in sports than HGH. HGH is nice for mass, and healing, but sore wrists, sleepy, extra water weight are not good side effects for someone competing, hence the Marginal Benefit of HGH is low.

AAS also are not good. You will pop hot. IGF DES, IGFLR3, and MGF along with TB500 amd HGH make a most killer stack. When you run a stack like this, expect your comp to wonder if you are superhuman. All pro athletes take PED'S, it is just a mattet of getting caught.

helio8 is offline New Member
    Side note....all these peeps saying pharma or nothing do not have a degree in either econ, buss, or chemistry, because HGH, is HGH, just fund a reliable source. Many giant companies make money by selling black market.

It cost a company a certain amiut (fixed cost) to make hgh, aside from that, their is a marginal cost to produce each vial, however you have economies of scale that kick in. At this point, these giant companies have left over vials, and no script to fill, so they sell black market. Now, when their was one company, they could math the HGH, but as morw companies got in, they started uping the dose, purity, level.

Who outside of the bodybuilding industries really look closely at the level. When was the last time you tested you antibiotic. Cime on with all this pharma crap. Good HGH is good HGH. PEROID

Quote Originally Posted by helio8 View Post
    Stick with IGF, there has been countless scientific studies already done on this stuff. Unlike HGH, IGF is curently under review in the NFL for PED. I have personally used it and will still use it.

Here is the diff in what Marcus300 is saying. He is a guy who probably does 1000 mg test a week mixed with either tren or deca . Those AAS are extremely powerful and can put 50-70lbs on you mixed with HGH and insulin . So yes, Marcus300 is somewhat right, in his not noticong gains compared to gains like that. However, Marcus 300 lacks the ability and knowledge to see the benefits of IGF in the real world. Since nit everyone on this forum bodybuilds, there is a slew of supps that will also be beneficial. As someone who competes at the olympic level in sports, something I doubt Marcus300 does or has ever done, IGF and TB500 will help you better in sports than HGH. HGH is nice for mass, and healing, but sore wrists, sleepy, extra water weight are not good side effects for someone competing, hence the Marginal Benefit of HGH is low.

AAS also are not good. You will pop hot. IGF DES, IGFLR3, and MGF along with TB500 amd HGH make a most killer stack. When you run a stack like this, expect your comp to wonder if you are superhuman. All pro athletes take PED'S, it is just a mattet of getting caught.
    You haven't a clue what the hell your on about and no nothing about me so don't try and say you do. You are blind you have been reading all about IGF-1 which is great but your getting confused because LR3 isn't quite the same and doesn't yield any gains. Poor mans gh and a waste of time, no serious athlete I know will use it again but if your hell bent on thinking it works you carry on best of luck to you but you'll never be big with that attitude and small minded vision.

Don't know why I bother some times lol, newbs hahahah

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Acetic acid Is bullshit... show me one study that used it and I owe you 100$ ( you wont find it don't waste time) other then WATERLESS AA, which was used in "tube" research, it is not used... use bac water..
    this is hype and BS. but i do like igf1 lr3 and Dex. I know for me i see differences so to each their own.

here is a snipit of waterless AA:
    Glacial acetic acid is a name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[11]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3−C(=O)−. Acetate (CH3COO–) is abbreviated AcO–. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium.[12] To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3–C(O)OH, CH3–C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used,[13] where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.[14]

I fell for it too untill i did my own deep research and talked to chemists, its BS, and the pep places selling it to mix with just jumped on to the hype or requests or dont know WTF they are doing/selling.... IMO..

PS. subq for des or lr3 for me.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Isn't Increlex IGF-1, Marcus?

My doc in Belgium has prescribed it for me since I don't want to fork out to have my GH prescription filled, but I haven't filled the scrip for Increlex either because I still have to look into it.

I thought your position was that it was crap for bodybuilding (and of course I am interested in it for anti-aging, so it still might be suitable for that), but now I think you were talking about LR3 and not IGF-1. Can you clarify?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Isn't Increlex IGF-1, Marcus?

My doc in Belgium has prescribed it for me since I don't want to fork out to have my GH prescription filled, but I haven't filled the scrip for Increlex either because I still have to look into it.

I thought your position was that it was crap for bodybuilding (and of course I am interested in it for anti-aging, so it still might be suitable for that), but now I think you were talking about LR3 and not IGF-1. Can you clarify?
    Yes I am talking about the highly pushed marketing of LR3 which is complete garbage. IGF-1 is another matter but its very hard to get hold of.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Got it. I still have to do some reading but appreciate your thoughts.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information