Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Sox
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: HGH First Timer

Shwazzy is offline New Member

HGH First Timer

Hey Guys, I am looking to start using HGH, I recently dislocated my shoulder while at work, recently being almost a month and a half ago. I have heard that HGH is pretty good with recovery and stuff like that and I have a buddy whom is an Muay Thai fighter. He takes this stuff 5 days on 2 days off. I personally an interested in taking HGH but I am not sure what dosage i should be using/how often i should take it. Any info would be great, thanks in advanced! Main reason I want to start HGH is to help my shoulder repair quicker. It really hinders my upper body workouts as a lot of exercises aggravate it.

HGH will help the healing but it's not magic. I hurt my shoulder and what normally would have taken 9 months to a year to heal took about 7 months. I would recommend that you read TimesRoman's TB-500 post in this section.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also did a log about TB500 and it worked awesome.

mlymuel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwazzy View Post
    Hey Guys, I am looking to start using HGH, I recently dislocated my shoulder while at work, recently being almost a month and a half ago. I have heard that HGH is pretty good with recovery and stuff like that and I have a buddy whom is an Muay Thai fighter. He takes this stuff 5 days on 2 days off. I personally an interested in taking HGH but I am not sure what dosage i should be using/how often i should take it. Any info would be great, thanks in advanced! Main reason I want to start HGH is to help my shoulder repair quicker. It really hinders my upper body workouts as a lot of exercises aggravate it.
    Did you gain any muscle from hgh even though it was another purpose

Shwazzy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlymuel View Post
    Did you gain any muscle from hgh even though it was another purpose
    I just took my first dose today, will let you know. I'm not expecting much muscle growth as that is not the purpose. You can however expect your body to produce more muscle cells thus increasing muscle mass. My buddy highly recommended it, so I will keep this thread updated with my results.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd like to know the answer to the original question but in particular - what is the dosage for HGH if used continuously for anti aging purposes?
    jolter604 likes this.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    For anti aging I believe it's 1iu - 3iu a day.
    Yes it helps with healing and recovery.

The biggest issue the OP needs to watch out for is, what are you getting and where are you getting it? 99.99% of all HGH on the market today is fake. 99% of people using it will tell you otherwise due to placebo effect and no one likes to admit they were duped.

Dont buy any generic. Always try to find a clinic that will give you an RX.
    Temporary Accnt likes this.

BBBB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

The biggest issue the OP needs to watch out for is, what are you getting and where are you getting it? 99.99% of all HGH on the market today is fake. 99% of people using it will tell you otherwise due to placebo effect and no one likes to admit they were duped.

How would you know that what you have purchased is real. I am looking at buying through a reputable source I have trusted for AAS. He claims his stuff is Pharma grade. I don't see blood work for HGH. Also, would the fake GH have the same sides as the real stuff? I know that is a difficult question to answer since everyone reacts differently.

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Only way to really know if it's genuine is to test your IGF-1 levels...that's the watermark.

My childhood friend is on it (1 year now), he's 48 and that is his protocol along with Test. He is monitored by a savvy doc and he's on a very low dose along with his Test Cyp at 100mg per week. His doc is much more concerned about his T level/E2/Hematocrit levels. Interesting....

For long term use - and I mean long term use specific to Anti Aging his dose is 1IU ED. At this does, he has not had swollen hands. Granted, he is getting true pharm GH.

This is just information - this is what he showed me/tells me. He's healthy as a race horse and does not regret it or the cost.

BBBB is offline New Member
    Thanks,Should I test my IGF- 1 levels pre and during? This can me done easily with a hormone panel. Lastly, should I get the blood work right after HGH dosage?

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Thanks,Should I test my IGF- 1 levels pre and during? This can me done easily with a hormone panel. Lastly, should I get the blood work right after HGH dosage?
    Hey Bud.

Absolutely - get your BW done to measure your baseline IGF-1, so you actually know where you are before therapy begins.

If you are within normal range before therapy, which is age dependent, then you'll have an idea of where you stand. Some people have excellent scores, many are low in their range for their given age (past 40 years). For reference values, Mayo Clinic has a link that does post IGF-1 ranges based on age and sex.

If you go down this yellow brick road, definitely get another IGF-1 exam during your administration to make sure your levels are elevated, but not abnormal.

Keep us posted!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    How would you know that what you have purchased is real. I am looking at buying through a reputable source I have trusted for AAS. He claims his stuff is Pharma grade. I don't see blood work for HGH. Also, would the fake GH have the same sides as the real stuff? I know that is a difficult question to answer since everyone reacts differently.
    If it's a reputable source and trusted you can bet 99.99% it's fake. Sorry but yes it's that hard to find. If you can get it from a clinic with an RX or an aids patient looking to sell and make some money those are about the only way.

Mezz is offline Junior Member
    wow I did not know this?! I'm recovering from knee surgery (from squats) and recovery has been painfully slow even with physical therapy twice a week, are you saying that if I took HGH I would heal faster?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

What is if it's a generic from a reputable anti-aging clinic? is that still legit or should one opt for the brand from even an anti-aging clinic paying big bux?

HEAVY IN THE GAME is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwazzy View Post
    Deca will work great. As for the hgh it will be a slow gradual and long term effect. I personally tore both rotator cuffs and heal them with LOCALIZED IGF1 and hgh. The hgh will create new cartilage, tendon and muscle cells.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    heavy, do you have any before/after photos from the hospital showing the improvement?
    i have heard good things on local inj. for the knees

Thread Information