Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: how long to wait to eat after hgh injection?

aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member

how long to wait to eat after hgh injection?

Is one hour ok? I take my injection in the morning and I'm using 5 iu pharma.

I heard that if you eat too close to injection you can become diabetic.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Following....

maddad is offline Junior Member
    maybe you do some leg work and look up the instructions from a legitimate pharma co

HGH is an insulin agonist. In other words, HGH slows down the secretion of insulin. I take my HGH right when I wake up in the morning and eat about 45 minutes after my HGH shot.

Bump

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I do 3 ius of insulin (humulin h) 30 min after hGH injection and I eat an hour after that even thou i eat carb free breakfast...my wife eats 1-1/2 hours after her shot and she takes no insulin...
    aestheticsfirst and 956Vette like this.

Ok just asking because I waited 1 hour after injecting to eat and I ate a pretty big breakfast. I felt a little nauseous afterward.

I am bulking right now and I need to get some calories in the morning. Should I just inject at night to avoid blood sugar spikes? I don't want to use insulin for now

I do not recommend insulin use and its one of the few things i am not really comfortable giving adive on even thou i understand how to use it and as a matter of fact used it with no carbs in the past...just time it right and eat 1-1/2 to 2 hours after your shot and you should be ok...no need to move the shot to night time...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I do not recommend insulin use and its one of the few things i am not really comfortable giving adive on even thou i understand how to use it and as a matter of fact used it with no carbs in the past...just time it right and eat 1-1/2 to 2 hours after your shot and you should be ok...no need to move the shot to night time...
    Ok so today I waited 2 hours after injection to eat my breakfast. Then I ate my lunch 2 hours later. Breakfast was 43g carbs and 50g protein. After my lunch which was a bit meal I am feeling tired no nausea this time. So I don't know if it's an insulin spike or just fatigue from eating a lot.

I am taking 2-3 iu of pharma in the morning. Once I get used to the gh I am going to switch the injection to evening so I don't have to time my meals. With this protocol though am I at risk for insulin resistance?

The sleepiness could be due to elevated IGF as it can have that effect due to similar structure to insulin (hence the name "insulin like growth factor")

For me i eat approximately 1-1/2 hrs after but my first meal i is carb free, then followed with chicken & rice 2 hour after, by the time my second meal come up i do have a tendency to get a bit tired but timing is crucial here and understanding biological markers helps time everything near perfect. I have been at this so long that i feel i know my body very well and can adjust me nutrition timing based response to how i feel...

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok. So I hope I'm not thread jacking here but I had absolutely no idea that it mattered what time of day we do our HGH. I thought it was just like long ester AAS (time of day not really a big deal)....now this thread has my mind a bit spinning. I'm an experienced AAS user but I'm running HGH for the first time. I started 8 days ago. I do 2iu around 6-7 at night when I get home from work. Then I usually eat something 30-60 minutes later. ( except for today; today I went for bloodwork. Last night I upped to 3iu and today did 3iu intramuscular delt shot 3.5 hours before blood test). I was told this was standard procedure. Is this WRONG? Am I ****ing up bigtime here? Should I be switching to morning time one hour before breakfast like OP suggests??? VETS PLEASSE CHIME IN. thanks

Thread Information