stevevan is offline New Member

HGH or something else

New to the site and haven't really searched to see if this question is already out there.

I've used HGH before a couple times and am currently taking some now. Getting hot flashes and increased heart rate minutes after taking it. Taking 5 IU daily.

My question is, is this normal at this amount? Has anyone experienced this? I'm I taking something other than what it's supposed to be?

Like I said, I've done it before and never got these symptoms.

Thanks in advance.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do some searching. Yes there are people who experience it and it's normal because it's not real HGH you are taking. It's one of the mystery peptides China manufactures are substituting for HGH that cost pennies to make and charge you $$$$. People are breaking out in rashes, infections, sore tender area of injections and who knows long term health risks.

It's really sad that HGH is faked so often. The only way to be certain that the stuff you're injecting into your body is sterile, safe, and HGH is to buy pharma. It's totally expensive but in the long run, it's worth it.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like its a GHRP peptide and not hgh to be honest....

stevevan is offline New Member
    So these fake peptides, do they produce results or are people just jamming foreign crap into their bodies for absolutely no purpose?

I had no idea what GHRP was so I looked it up. Other than no proven data for gaining mass but used for cutting in some cases it doesn't sound harmful. But it still says it's expensive to produce so I doubt that is what it is.

Thread Information