Chlamydia is offline Junior Member

HGH storage question (premixed)

My Norvo HGH box says keep between 4 - 9 Degrees celsius

do they mean after you mix with bac water or before?

im worried because i had the HGH boxes sitting in my closet for months
    I only put the viles I mixed with bac water ready to inject in the fridge

are my non mixed viles ok sitting on room temp?

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    After you mix, it is pretty resilient before.

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    There are many preparations of HGH in the market nowadays. This is because people especially athletes and bodybuilders have recognized the beneficial effects HGH may bring. HGH seems to be the new hottest supplement today and there are now many stores which sell HGH either online or offline.

HGH comes in injectable form, and this is popularly known as somatropin. This is s recombinant type of HGH which makes use of amino acids in its molecular structure. Since this is a hormone and contains protein, the question is with regards to its shelf life and storage properties. How long does HGH last?

How long does HGH last?

Before buying HGH, read the labels on the vial first. The vial has direction regarding the diluent to be used and the expiry date. HGH in vials is normally a white crystalline powder. If you note any suspicious changes in the color, ask the seller or the manufacturer. Also make sure that the HGH is genuine.

HGH, when stored in a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade can last up to 20 days. After you purchase the HGH vial, store it in the refrigerator at this temperature range. Even if you have used it, HGH usually lasts as long as 20 days at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade.

You should not freeze the hormone to maintain its potency and quality.

You can also store the unused growth hormone vial in room temperature, yet it will last only for 1 week at this temperature. The usual room temperature is at 20 degrees centigrade. This is because HGH is a hormone and is composed of proteins which are sensitive to temperature. You should store the vial in a cool dry place while ate room temperature for 1 week for it to last long.

In hot, humid climates at high as 42 degrees centigrade, HGH can survive up to three days. However, if you want to maximize its shelf life, you have to refrigerate it.
    from HGH.org

carbo is offline Associate Member
    MonthS at room temperature is pushing it. It probably lost some of it's potency.

Thread Information