Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Badblues

Thread: Making Sermorelin Forte Plus

992Envy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Making Sermorelin Forte Plus

Experts please chime in here. I had a prescription for Sermorelin Forte Plus 27mg about 2 years ago. I took it everyday for one year. It was doctor prescribed and not cheap, I believe I was paying $550 a month! I had good results and want to take it again but deff don't want to pay the price! Needless to say I cant find it within any of my go to sources.

After doing research I found out the the compound "Sermorelin Forte Plus" is made up of 3 components:

1.) Sermorelin 2.) GHRP-6 3.) GHRP-2

All 3 of which I can find through a source. I have found Sermorelin 5mg, GHRP-6 10mg and GHRP-2 10mg

Basically can I mix the 3 compounds together in 1 vial to create the "forte plus" ?

My original prescription called for mixing 3mil bac water, so can I mix 1 bac water into each compound and then combine the three?

Also read that bac water has very short shelf life when mixed with these compounds and it's better to use acetic acid because it has longer shelf life? Doctor didn't mention this at all .... Thank you gurus

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You're right 992, however I would keep peptides separate and draw from them as needed. Bac water has an appropriate shelf life, ignore the acetic acid nonsense. Enjoy the extra five hundo/month $$$!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nope cant mix them man. Vette is right on point. Store seperately but can be injected in same syringe. Bac water is the way to go. AA advice people give is nonsense garbage.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You're right 992, however I would keep peptides separate and draw from them as needed. Bac water has an appropriate shelf life, ignore the acetic acid nonsense. Enjoy the extra five hundo/month $$$!!!
    x2 on the AA bull Sh#*...
    bac water and keep separate till drawn into pin IMO.

Ok thanks guys.

So how does the "ant aging" clinic docs combined the three together when they prescribe it to you? Is there a scientific way of doing this in the powder that doesn't affect it and allows you to add water and have all compounds in one?

When prescribed it was 9mg ,9mg ,9mg in powder form supplied in 1 vial. Thus creating 27mg Sem forte plus.

1.) Let me ask this, can you combing GHRP 2 and 6 since they are both GHRP or do these need to be kept separate as well?

2.) Is it ok to fill pins for the week or is that bad also because pin will be holding 3 compounds?

Thanks
    Last edited by 992Envy; 01-14-2015 at 08:26 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The way companies ell the peptides combined is that they add PEG to the mix. The problem is it is not a definite that this prevents the breakdown of the peptides so I personally would not do it nor would I purchase peps that are combined.
    You cannot preload them combined and store them. You can load into same syringe and then pin them right away but they cannot be store mixed.
    As far as the GHRPS I would not take the chance, keep them separate.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 992Envy View Post
    Ok thanks guys.

So how does the "ant aging" clinic docs combined the three together when they prescribe it to you? Is there a scientific way of doing this in the powder that doesn't affect it and allows you to add water and have all compounds in one?

When prescribed it was 9mg ,9mg ,9mg in powder form supplied in 1 vial. Thus creating 27mg Sem forte plus.

1.) Let me ask this, can you combing GHRP 2 and 6 since they are both GHRP or do these need to be kept separate as well?

2.) Is it ok to fill pins for the week or is that bad also because pin will be holding 3 compounds?

Thanks
    I am not certain how the quack aging clinic criminals combine and prescribe multiple peptide synthesis in a single freeze dried vial, great question.
    1) you can combine (and dose together) GHRP2 and GHRP6, but why? it's only to your advantage to keep them separate - I know GHRP-6 to have a greater impact on hunger/ghrelin...so when dieting it can be advantageous to choose one or the other (hexarelin & ghrp-6 can be for young bb'ers whereas ipamorelin or low dose ghrp-2 can be for the anti-aging benefit)
    2) years ago I filled pre-loaded pins which combined ghrp & ghrh separated by an air bubble (for when I woke up to urinate & inject at 4-5am), i think it's okay (however hard to advise/advocate)

Great info as always. Thank you. Soon I will be getting advice on my mixture levels. Thanks again guys!

Badblues is offline New Member
    These bro's have you well covered. I use cjc-1295 w/o DAC, GHRP-6 and FRAG GH, I keep them all independently reconstituted in BAC water and refrigerated. I pin these 3x daily, I draw them in the following order: CJC, GHRP, FRAG into the same slin pin. I draw in that order because I was told by friends here on the board that the substances are least to most stable in that order so you minimize the risk of cross contaminating the most sensitive substance(s).

Come on back if you need help with reconstitution ratio's or anything like that!
    992Envy likes this.

Thread Information