Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: new to site...need HGH HELP

Bonez94 is offline New Member

new to site...need HGH HELP

nevermind i decided not try my luck in the hgh lottery..so i deleted this post
    Last edited by Bonez94; 01-20-2015 at 12:59 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1st off it may not spell it out properly in the rules you read but there is no price talk so please edit the price out of your post.

A good way to look at guying HGH is like buying an unknown stock, it's a crap shoot but you would have MUCH better odds on a crap table vs trying to find real HGH anymore without an RX.

Lots of people will try to tell you what they got was real because people never like to admit they got burned and probably believe it themselves. Personally, I wont waste my time or money anymore because 99% of what is out there is fake. The very few who did sell real hgh turn bad and sell fake in a short time. It's easy to fake because people have no idea how to tell it's real, it's hard to test properly and very expensive.
    Bonez94 likes this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Lovbyts i dont think it is quite that bad...i have 2 lab tests of random vials submitted for testing for so called off label labs and both have real hGH in them...one comes from Russia and anther one is a very private lab which the raw material comes from Germany...i do however agree that anything coming out of China will be suspect at the least...
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information