Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 4 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: HGH at 25 years old for anti aging benefits?

frostfire is offline New Member

HGH at 25 years old for anti aging benefits?

I'm interested in starting HGH for it's anti aging benefits, not so much for bodybuilding, i have AAS for that. Would it be a waste of money at my age? If i start now, would it help keep my skin looking younger in the long run? or should i just wait until i'm older.

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you think your chances of getting real hgh is? I think you wil find most everyone with more than a little experience give all the online hgh a pass anymore and only go with real RX HGH. Best of luck.

Chinese HGH concerns
    NACH3 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    If I was your age, I would put on a mild sunscreen everyday in the form a lotion on your face and the back of your hands (don't cut out all sun exposure all over your body - some is good for you), and consider moving into topical retinoids to preserve collagen once you are into your middle thirties.

HGH for skin preservation is overkill, especially based on cost/benefit analysis, and that's if you could even find any real stuff (and that's a big IF when you're older, but at your age, I doubt you would find anyone to prescribe you real stuff, so you might well get crap for your money, or even something harmful).

Quote Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
    I'm interested in starting HGH for it's anti aging benefits, not so much for bodybuilding, i have AAS for that. Would it be a waste of money at my age? If i start now, would it help keep my skin looking younger in the long run? or should i just wait until i'm older.

Thanks
    Last edited by thisAngelBites; 02-11-2015 at 08:39 AM. Reason: just more blahblah
    marcus300, NACH3, lovbyts and 1 others like this.

Bluesmoke343 is offline New Member
    If you happen to get your hands on real hgh go for it man aslong as you're running it for ATLEAST 6 months. Ide recommend 2iu a day I'm on week 4 now and I've been melting fat away on hgh alone at 2iu. Diet is 80% gear 10% training 10%. As far as the anti aging goes I believe it does tighten up your skin I'm 23 and recently started thinning hair but since about a week ago I barely notice any hair on my hands shampooing. I've gone from 38% bf to 25 in 4 weeks!! Ide recommend throwing some test and and t3 in there mid cycle if you happen to want more out of it. Test maximizes gh. Goodluck and happy poking!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesmoke343 View Post
    If you happen to get your hands on real hgh go for it man aslong as you're running it for ATLEAST 6 months. Ide recommend 2iu a day I'm on week 4 now and I've been melting fat away on hgh alone at 2iu. Diet is 80% gear 10% training 10%. As far as the anti aging goes I believe it does tighten up your skin I'm 23 and recently started thinning hair but since about a week ago I barely notice any hair on my hands shampooing. I've gone from 38% bf to 25 in 4 weeks!! Ide recommend throwing some test and and t3 in there mid cycle if you happen to want more out of it. Test maximizes gh. Goodluck and happy poking!
    I don't think you fully understand how gh works because your statement is completely wrong on so many levels, and I doubt your running 100% hgh.

Well do you think it's fake? What else could I possibly be injecting into my fat everyday that's made me drop this much fat. ide like to know maybe I'll save some money and buy instead of hgh lol??

Sorry I meant 38% bf to 35% bf sorry for typo guys

Well do you think it's fake? What else could I possibly be injecting into my fat everyday that's made me drop this much fat. ide like to know maybe I'll save some money and buy instead of hgh lol??
    Nothing, it's called a little water weight. HGH will not have an effect like that especially in just a few weeks. You are like 99.99% of the other people out there, once you spent the money on whatever it is you bought you dont want to give up hope and face the facts that you wasted your money no matter what anyone tells you or proof you will get. Maybe after a finger, toe, arm or leg falls off but even then you/they will probably blame it on something else. Yes a bit extreme but so are the chances you have legit hgh.

Placebo is a wonderful thing. If it's helping you loose the weight and you arent getting any negative side effects then just keep doing what you are doing. Best of luck.

JamesSingh is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nothing, it's called a little water weight. HGH will not have an effect like that especially in just a few weeks. You are like 99.99% of the other people out there, once you spent the money on whatever it is you bought you dont want to give up hope and face the facts that you wasted your money no matter what anyone tells you or proof you will get. Maybe after a finger, toe, arm or leg falls off but even then you/they will probably blame it on something else. Yes a bit extreme but so are the chances you have legit hgh.

Placebo is a wonderful thing. If it's helping you loose the weight and you arent getting any negative side effects then just keep doing what you are doing. Best of luck.
    How do u know its fake? Are you god or something??

Your making an opinion on nothing, you dont even know the guy and who his source is. What if its prescribed to him???

I lost 4 Pounds on hgh in 6 weeks, i have results that show my geneic hgh tested at 71 just a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSingh View Post

Your making an opinion on nothing, you dont even know the guy and who his source is. What if its prescribed to him???

I lost 4 Pounds on hgh in 6 weeks, i have results that show my geneic hgh tested at 71 just a few days ago.
    It's called experience. Do you know the guy? Do you know his source? I know what my source was, it was called a Pharmacy via RX for over 1yr so I do know what I am talking about including generics.
    Yeah good luck with that. seems you are also here offering unsolicited advice or should I call it sources? You will find I'm far from being alone with this thinking and you wont be here long if that is the case. Attitude seems to match also.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSingh View Post

Take the next few days reading this and you will understand you haven't got real gh Chinese HGH concerns

and why on earth are you using what ever you are at 21yrs old is beyond me.

I get mine sealed from an HIV patient who's a drug addict he sells his gear off once in a while. Aslong as it's sealed and uncontaminated I don't have a problem buying from him. I've brought genevatropin and primatropin from black market affects were pretty good but this stuff is by far better.

I get mine sealed from an HIV patient who's a drug addict he sells his gear off once in a while. Aslong as it's sealed and uncontaminated I don't have a problem buying from him. I've brought genevatropin and primatropin from black market affects were pretty good but this stuff is by far better.
    Then you most likely have real HGH but that's not what is causing the quick drop in body fat, not yet. In a few months yes you will start to see a good difference as long as you are keeping the diet in check and working out.

I still say it's placebo and water weight at this point.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-15-2015 at 09:07 AM.

No you didn't 2 days ago you posted this

I'm on primatropin a canadian lab. Good stuff no complaints but there's better stuff out there
    your using generics and they are not real gh, yuour 21 yrs old and have no idea how real gh feels or acts and in time you will realise this, but don't come on here lying you have real gh when you don't. I know a hiv patient lol do you have any idea what dose they are put on lol....

What the fvck is the point of lying to us about this? Do you think if you somehow convince us that you have pharmaceutical GH, the crap in your vials turns into magic GH faeries?

Honestly, why don't you stop and think what the point is before you post that stupid shite? It makes you look like a moron.
    marcus300 likes this.

Sorry I meant 38% bf to 35% bf sorry for typo guys
    It looks to me like there is a problem with your maths.

When you originally posted:
    I am 23 years old 6 feet tall 340 pounds yup I know I'm fat. Not sure about body fat percentage but my doctor examinated me and he said I'm about 228 lean muscle under all this fat.
    You were actually approximately 33% bodyfat (IF your doctor was correct about your LBM) when you started. If you are indeed 35% now, then you have gained BF, not lost.
    marcus300 and lovbyts like this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Forget the HGH.

Take up Swimming (no weights), Diet and Speed Walking.

Persistent....I Have Yet to meet a SERIOUS swimmer who is overweight.

Almost impossible to be in the pool doing laps on a regular basis---and not turn into a Fat Burning Machine. Even standing in the water, burns calories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhC4_fKJVPY

Thread Information