Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: What's better for cutting... Ipamorelin? Or a stack of Ipamorelin and mod IGF-1-29??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

What's better for cutting... Ipamorelin? Or a stack of Ipamorelin and mod IGF-1-29??

Really curious about Ipamorelin and mod IGF1-29... I've had 3 surgeries on R. Shoulder so a GH peptide is s must for my next cycle(as I now need a total joint replacement... Wondering how effective this will be?

Thank you for any and all advice!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Results from ipamorelin (GHRP) are real subtle, definitely a user-friendly ghrp. Adding a spice of Modified GRF 1-29 (GHRH) does amplify results. I'd experiment with ipamorelin on its own some and add mod GRF to the mix, best of luck NACH3!
    MIKE_XXL and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Results from ipamorelin (GHRP) are real subtle, definitely a user-friendly ghrp. Adding a spice of Modified GRF 1-29 (GHRH) does amplify results. I'd experiment with ipamorelin on its own some and add mod GRF to the mix, best of luck NACH3!
    Thanks Vette! I know your a very respected member and hoped you chimed in! I'll do some more research and definitely give it a go! Thanks for kinda dumbing it disown for me as I messed up in the title and post(Mod. GRF 1-29) lol... I'll let you know how it goes... Thx!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-06-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Thread Information