Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Bio-peptide Ltd.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"

Bio-peptide Ltd.

have any one try them? There are Chinese peps but for amazing $$$.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2599336029.jpg 
Views:	5256 
Size:	255.7 KB 
ID:	155280

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Unsure what rules may be broken within the topic here, beg your pardon. At first glace the advertised IGF-1 analog appears nice on the box title, the cheap minute amount of growth hormone releasing hormone peptide listed within the ingredients (Sermorelin) is highly fraudulent.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Unsure what rules may be broken within the topic here, beg your pardon. At first glace the advertised IGF-1 analog appears nice on the box title, the cheap minute amount of growth hormone releasing hormone peptide listed within the ingredients (Sermorelin) is highly fraudulent.
    Agreed! It should be IGF1 LR3 ... not a GHRH that might induce some IGF1 like effects...... its like filling a box of oranges but calling them apples... its not the same... and that alone would make me avoid them IMO

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah seems shady as heck. Nice packaging with crap product is my knee jerk reaction to this.

This is what my source has, I got one box of cjc-1295 w/o dac.

Only pep I ever used was ghrp-6, so how will I know when I add this cjc that it is REAL or not?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Might be time to drop the source and next round either seek out product from Google or AR-R . What is the ingredient listed in your CJC-1295 no DAC, Sermorelin again? lol

You won't feel much from the addition of GHRH. When added to GHRP, you may notice your extremities growing numb during exercise (as you might whilst on HGH). Listen to your body & report back please!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Might be time to drop the source and next round either seek out product from Google or AR-R . What is the ingredient listed in your CJC-1295 no DAC, Sermorelin again? lol

You won't feel much from the addition of GHRH. When added to GHRP, you may notice your extremities growing numb during exercise (as you might whilst on HGH). Listen to your body & report back please!
    ^^X2... As ar-r has sermorelin, cjc, etc for your research purposes my man! Reputable, discrete, all around great products!

And thx for helpin me out Vette on GHRPs & GHRH... As I Am understanding much more now!
    956Vette likes this.

noob1337 is offline New Member
    gaspaco i see much photos, but i dont see the original site sale of bio-peptide, can you send me the site

Thread Information