Turp is offline New Member

GHRP-6 and detection

Hey guys, new member here, never done a cycle or peptides before so i'm still in the learning process. I am considering skipping AAS and just using peptides. I realize this will result in lesser gains, however that appeals to me, I am okay with a slow but steady increase in strength over time.

I am an athlete, not looking to gain or lose any weight. My main goals are strength and recovery. I am considering GHRP-6 for this purpose. I am drug tested a few times a year by an association that uses WADA testing. The testing will be urine and I will know when the test is. Before I dive into more research about GHRP and other peptides I wanted to figure out the detection time. I know GHRP has a very short detection time but I've read a study that the metabolites can still be found in urine testing. Any idea how long after an injection this happens? For example if I stopped using GHRP a month before the test would I be okay? How about 2 weeks? or 1 week? I know that it also can be tested for in blood tests. Any idea what the detection time for blood tests may be?

Also I've read that its most effective when combined with cjc-1295 w/o dac, and I've also read that this has a longer half life, however i'm not as familiar with cjc. Does anybody know any info about detection of this peptide??

I have done a search for this but didn't find anything very specific. Thanks!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I might suggest you hesitate from experimenting with GHRP-6 as a tested athlete who is not interested in weight fluctuation and without AAS. If your training is intense, you're a risk-taker and your focus is on recovery, check out thymosin beta 4 (TB-500) - I understand this peptide could be very difficult to test for its usage. I wonder about the accuracy/legitimacy/reality of ghrp metabolites being found...could be for fear/hype, I don't know for certain. Great topic btw, hopeful you're able to find further information - please share if you do!
    Last edited by 956Vette; 02-16-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Turp is offline New Member
    Thanks I will look into TB-500. It seems perfect because I am not looking for a huge performance enhancing effect at this time. Just the ability to recover from training a bit better while increasing my workload a little bit.

Do you have any other information regarding testing for TB-500??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turp View Post
    Do you have any other information regarding testing for TB-500??
    Unfortunately I do not. However you may notice the struggles Aussie regulators have while trying to harass rugby players in their country....

Thread Information