Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Testing hgh

Rome333 is offline New Member

Testing hgh

Any suggestions on ways to test if hgh is fake at home?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    There is no reliable way to tell or test, at home or anywhere you are likely to have any access to, which is why generally people here advise to buy pharmaceutical or don't bother. Even lab tests that can measure molecular weight of the stuff in the vials, etc. cannot tell whether the GH is properly folded and therefore will be biologically active. You buy generic, it's a crapshoot, and there could be anything in there to get you to continue to part with your money.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Angel is correct the is no way of testing if the hormone is active but you can test if its is gh and the iu but its been know for the Chinese to put gh in but are not able to put it through the process of making is active due to the expensive equipment needed. Also testing your blood isn't all that actuate because there are many variables what need to be considered. I have spoken to a guy in the UK who is at the top of his field in Mass Spec testing who has tested some stuff for me before and he was the one who told me exactly what can and cant be done.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Like Marcus stated the testing/results can be misleading and potentially inaccurate however i do have a friend that send out samples in the past to have them checked for amino acid sequence and 191 presence, i might be able to get you contact info if you want...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit, might as well start relabeling HCG a GH - Wait, I am pretty sure it's already been done

What a perfect crime - No way to even tell what you are getting

Thread Information