Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Can someone explain peptides and HGH tho me

Gambit11 is offline Junior Member

Can someone explain peptides and HGH tho me

Never used HGH or anything except Test / Anavar before. So please don't throw rocks at me when i ask: What is Peptides?
    And for someone who wants to use some to gain lil muscle and lean out: what should i be looking for? I'm 38, and work out regularly, but need a lil help.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

What are peptides, why are they relevant?

Peptides (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, CJC-1295/modified GRF/Sermorelin, TB-500, HCG , etc) and polypeptide hormones (HGH, IGF-1 analogs - which require complex process to synthesize) are water soluble products which service many functions in the body, particularly valuable in those utilizing synthetic testosterone (oil based sex hormones) & oral steroids (ie.: anavar ). An aging fitness enthusiast who continues with cycling AAS might want to include peptide hormones to enhance and/or surround their performance enhancing drug usage. When money is no object, goals are long term and resources are abundant look towards inclusion of HGH (beware of the counterfeit market). Folks on a lesser budget experiment with growth hormone releasing peptide, often including growth hormone releasing hormone...to ultimately gain a little and stay lean. Hope this information scratches the surface Gambit11
    tcw likes this.

Vette, You are DA MAN! Thanx so much. Great explanation. Quick questions though: Should i take long cycle of Peptides in between my Test / anavar cycles? again I'm 38 and could use any help i can get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    Vette, You are DA MAN! Thanx so much. Great explanation. Quick questions though: Should i take long cycle of Peptides in between my Test / anavar cycles? again I'm 38 and could use any help i can get.
    Great questions, keep them coming brother! The longer you stay consistent with growth hormones the better the results. I don't necessarily think it's important to use peptides in between test/var cycles, no. I do however think if you were using GHRP-2 & mod GRF 1-29 while on cycle (potent industry standard grey mkt peptide products which offer synergy while training hard & eating well) and were enjoying the experience...dosing ipamorelin while off cycle as a bridge may be worthy (ipa is a user-friendly growth hormone releasing peptide which can yield subtle results on the cheap).

Vette, once again- thanx for help.
    if i understood you correctly, I can run GHRP-2 & mod GRF 1-29 for 6-8 months with my Test/Anavar 12 weeks cycle , and Ipa during off cycle times. How does that sound?
    and all peptides are injection only?

Blog Entries
    if i understood you correctly, I can run GHRP-2 & mod GRF 1-29 for 6-8 months with my Test/Anavar 12 weeks cycle , and Ipa during off cycle times. How does that sound?
    and all peptides are injection only?
    My pleasure, you are correct and I think the strategy appears like a good rough draft. Keep your head in the game, mixing vial after vial and syringe after syringe for months on end can be taxing...see it through & you should enjoy - looking back, the best condition I was in was on a similar protocol

Thank you again, and once again, few more noob / stupid questions: Do they need to be injected, or can they be taken orally?
    If injected: do they get injected in stomach fatty area? Can they be mixed together for injection in the syringe or do i have to poke myself 6 times a day ( 3 x 2 injections). Can insulin needle be used ( what gauge)?
    Whoof.. hope this is it. all help much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Yes sir, all the peptides name-dropped in post #2 require injection by insulin syringe (29-30 gauge, for example) in fatty areas (I primarily pin peptides around the stomach as per personal preference). For sure they can be mixed together in the syringe, minimizing the number of injections. Hopefully there will be breakthroughs in drug delivery technologies soon to make oral peptides effective.
    -Horus- likes this.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Thank you again, and once again, few more noob / stupid questions: Do they need to be injected, or can they be taken orally?
    If injected: do they get injected in stomach fatty area? Can they be mixed together for injection in the syringe or do i have to poke myself 6 times a day ( 3 x 2 injections). Can insulin needle be used ( what gauge)?
    Whoof.. hope this is it. all help much appreciated.
    the amount of times you need to poke self depends on the peptide. ghrp2 would be 2-4 times a day, igf1lr3 1x a day, mt2 1-4 times a week, tb500 1-2 times a week. it really depends on the peptide and what its actions and/or half-life are.
    any slin pin generally can be used. I say 1ml, 28g, 0.5" is pretty common and good for peps.

Thanx. That makes perfect sense!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Very Good Vette.

QUESTION(S)

• Can you explain exactly what Peptides do?
    • What do they do, once injected into the Body?

Thanks Man!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Peptides (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, CJC-1295/modified GRF/Sermorelin, TB-500, HCG , etc) and polypeptide hormones (HGH, IGF-1 analogs - which require complex process to synthesize) are water soluble products which service many functions in the body, particularly valuable in those utilizing synthetic testosterone (oil based sex hormones) & oral steroids (ie.: anavar ). An aging fitness enthusiast who continues with cycling AAS might want to include peptide hormones to enhance and/or surround their performance enhancing drug usage. When money is no object, goals are long term and resources are abundant look towards inclusion of HGH (beware of the counterfeit market). Folks on a lesser budget experiment with growth hormone releasing peptide, often including growth hormone releasing hormone...to ultimately gain a little and stay lean. Hope this information scratches the surface Gambit11
    Last edited by tcw; 02-25-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information