Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By PT

Thread: The Hunt for Jintropin

Teflon Don is offline New Member

Smile The Hunt for Jintropin

Greetings and Salutations ladies and gentlemen. This is my first post so GEAR if your reading this I apologise in advance if I say something im not supposed to. It's been almost 6 months since I walked into the gym due to a new bundle of joy/misery which arrived just before xmas. Everything in life that was normal was turned upside down. Diet, sleep, training and so on. Now that everything is returning to normal I am in the process of hoarding my supplies for my next cycle.

In my absence from the scene operation RAW DEAL went down so now I find myself in a precarious position because finding the vital ingredient (Jintropin) to my master plan is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    GenSci is not shipping to USA or U.K directly anymore. To make matters worse (dont worry GEAR no websites) I've stumbled upon maybe 9 or 10 sites all claiming that they are the real deal and all the other sites are scam artists. Now maybe there were those shrewd enough to buy direct from Gensci and stockpile their gear and then wait till Gensci got castrated and then kicked them while they were down or maybe this was all a carefully orchestrated plot by Mr Jin Lei to take some of the heat of himself by shifting the blame on middle men. Either way Chinese are known for being both shrewd and stingy.

Anyway some of these sites have their own methods of identification i.e serial number verification. Now if these sites are a scam then the whole verification process is pointless. Furthermore I have seen Jintropin in yellow tops and green tops. Apparently the green tops are new and yellows are on their way out. Maybe Gensci flogged all the yellow tops off deleted all records of serial numbers and started to produce green tops with different security features to escape the heat. Who knows?? There is a possibility.
    Im sure there are many ppl in the same position as me who are very confused over who to trust when it comes to Jin. I've heard of ppl who have been scammed out of thousands. Some got dud gear others didn't receive anything. So taking everything into consideration I've decided to make the trip in search of the truth to GenSci headquarters out in China. With the Olympics round the corner I'm sure business must be firing. Will let you all know whats really cooking..

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    from what I have read/heard there is no more real jinny - GenSci stopped making it and supposedly are making something else now. Alot of so called china shippers have that getropin stuff, or generic blues ... I have not heard of anyone getting real jinny - it is too bad .. im thinking that until the olympics are up that they wont be around either..

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    from what I have read/heard there is no more real jinny - GenSci stopped making it and supposedly are making something else now. Alot of so called china shippers have that getropin stuff, or generic blues ... I have not heard of anyone getting real jinny - it is too bad .. im thinking that until the olympics are up that they wont be around either..
    Yoy got a link to this buddy,stating gensci stopped making jino?

I don't think they have ceased production on Jinny's, too much money, Chinese are greedy

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As far as I know GenSci have not discontinued the production of Jintropin. They do not ship to certain countries for obvious reasons but I am sure there are sources out there who carry Jinos, and if you find one ensure their reputation is a good one before ordering.

Welcome to the board Teflon and thank you for being aware of the board rules.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they still make it but they will not ship to the usa anymore because its to hard to get packs out of china anymore

bulldog1966 is offline New Member

hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Greetings and Salutations ladies and gentlemen. This is my first post so GEAR if your reading this I apologise in advance if I say something im not supposed to. It's been almost 6 months since I walked into the gym due to a new bundle of joy/misery which arrived just before xmas. Everything in life that was normal was turned upside down. Diet, sleep, training and so on. Now that everything is returning to normal I am in the process of hoarding my supplies for my next cycle.

In my absence from the scene operation RAW DEAL went down so now I find myself in a precarious position because finding the vital ingredient (Jintropin) to my master plan is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    GenSci is not shipping to USA or U.K directly anymore. To make matters worse (dont worry GEAR no websites) I've stumbled upon maybe 9 or 10 sites all claiming that they are the real deal and all the other sites are scam artists. Now maybe there were those shrewd enough to buy direct from Gensci and stockpile their gear and then wait till Gensci got castrated and then kicked them while they were down or maybe this was all a carefully orchestrated plot by Mr Jin Lei to take some of the heat of himself by shifting the blame on middle men. Either way Chinese are known for being both shrewd and stingy.

Anyway some of these sites have their own methods of identification i.e serial number verification. Now if these sites are a scam then the whole verification process is pointless. Furthermore I have seen Jintropin in yellow tops and green tops. Apparently the green tops are new and yellows are on their way out. Maybe Gensci flogged all the yellow tops off deleted all records of serial numbers and started to produce green tops with different security features to escape the heat. Who knows?? There is a possibility.
    Im sure there are many ppl in the same position as me who are very confused over who to trust when it comes to Jin. I've heard of ppl who have been scammed out of thousands. Some got dud gear others didn't receive anything. So taking everything into consideration I've decided to make the trip in search of the truth to GenSci headquarters out in China. With the Olympics round the corner I'm sure business must be firing. Will let you all know whats really cooking..
    yes don i am new to this site this is my third post i to was ordering from china and then the raw deal came and ruined everything i still have some stanzolo powder some test cypionate and about 1000 iu of blu tops but i cant get anybody from china to ship anything to usa they will ship to europe but i have to get i t from there and have it shipped to usa i have delt with some scammers . i got so trustworthy because the chinese were so honest that i let my gard down and they got me for 6000 nigeria i know what you are going to say dont deal with them wwell iknow now 6000 dollars later *** EDITED ***

(THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE -Gear)

Anybody know which E.U countries China can legitimatly ship too???

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    id like to get my hands on jintropin

Just managed to get my hands on a box of Jin, yellow tops. Verified the serial number and it came back legit...also managed to pick out the fibres embedded on the reverse of the seal, almost had an orgasm.

juice555 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^ You bastard. We're all jealous. Im not gonna ask you where or how. But I wish I could.

well then I stand corrected - I thought that they were still making gH but it was named something else now ...

Just managed to get my hands on a box of Jin, yellow tops. Verified the serial number and it came back legit...also managed to pick out the fibres embedded on the reverse of the seal, almost had an orgasm.
    good for you bro! when I was on jinny i was loving life - i cant imagine what it cost these days it you can find it real HAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by juice555 View Post
    ^^^^ You bastard. We're all jealous. Im not gonna ask you where or how. But I wish I could.

use the force luke!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    they still make it but they will not ship to the usa anymore because its to hard to get packs out of china anymore
    That sucks =(

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    That sucks =(
    its hard times bro because EVERYONE from china is either done shipping to the usa or going to stop until things cool down. that means that the prices will soon be going up on the blue and yellow tops as well if someone dosnt find a way around this. alot of powders come from china as wee so thats going to hurt some people. i kew one of the biggest and cheapest gh sources from china that sold yellow tops, blue tops and jino's and he just finally stopped sending to the usa because he was losing to many packs so now the price is going to go way up because there going to have to make a pit stop somewere else that im not going to mention before coming to the usa
    almostgone likes this.

jacinda is offline New Member
    I've opened an office in Mexico and will have it shipped there. According to Gensci, they will ship to Mexico (no import laws on pharmas)

I'm still a newbie and on my last kit of Jin (going ****ing nuts to find it).

this is not allowed here read the rules.................
    Last edited by Booz; 03-19-2008 at 03:54 PM.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    hey Don let me know about your experience on china because i will be there by summer and i want to go to their locations too...when are you going ?

Gonna go around June or July time, It may be that you wont even need to go to the main headquarters. The pharmacies sell jin like candybars lol

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    great!!!if thats the way to go...i will be there by the end of july..

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    i e-mailed gensci from there website and got a reply stating they still make it but now its green tops with no water and is not a problem shipping to england,usual minimum order of 5 kits.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I don't mean to sound like a stupid American but can someone tell me it is legal to order Jin in the UK. The last post said that they will ship there but I don't know their laws. Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.

mc

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a stupid American but can someone tell me it is legal to order Jin in the UK. The last post said that they will ship there but I don't know their laws. Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.

mc
    No it is not legal.

-Gear

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Well ive got a good reliable source of jins, little on the expensive side, but at least i know its genuine. And hes in the u.k to.

jacinda is offline New Member
    (NOT ALLOWED - READ THE RULES -Gear)

2bric1980 is offline New Member
    (NOT ALLOWED - READ THE RULES -Gear)

I would if i could but i cant yet. I gotta do a certain amounts of posts

Teflon I would be really careful on who you contact via here and what information you disclose. This is for your own safety.

-Gear

PT
    i agree with gear

No worries gear, Oh yeah just to let you know. Monday I'm starting my jin's. Now I've had a patch at the back of my head about the size of a quarter (alopecia) and sum patches on my face, Winny is the culprit cause it's happened twice.

First time I got it i didn't think it was the winny. I was about two weeks in and it started. Immediately stopped the winny and jacked up on sum propecia. The hair loss stopped but took about 6 months to grow back....in the meantime I just used the Mrs eye liner to shade in the patch. Worked a treat lol. All her Christian Dior eyeliners were goin missing.

I didn't attribute the hair loss to winny because my uncle lost all his hair on his head for a few years but then it grew back, so i assumed it ran in the family. I was wrong. Second time I ran winny hair started thinning out in 3 days in the same area so i stopped. Then I realised its the damn DHT.

So Im hoping that patch is gonna grow back fast with GH. Will keep you lot all posted on progress. Will post stats up on Sunday.

PT
    hey don is that your back in the pic beside your name?

KConan is offline New Member
    I recently moved to Hong Kong, and e-mailed GenSci in the hopes that they would have no problems shipping here. They quickly replied and said they could, but need a prescription...Argh.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by KConan View Post
    I recently moved to Hong Kong, and e-mailed GenSci in the hopes that they would have no problems shipping here. They quickly replied and said they could, but need a prescription...Argh.
    yea bro you cant just get hgh off them like that. you need to know someone because there a legit company

Yeah that was my back way back in 2006

Just_Dude is offline New Member
    Yeah that was my back way back in 2006
    Interesting topic, but old

PT
    Why bump a 2008 post. Alot has changed since then
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information