Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: HGH lab results

1stphaser is offline New Member

HGH lab results

Gents with all the generic HGH out I've been asking my guy a lot of questions about why he has and is it legit. He sent me this lab result. Anyone tell me how good it is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH lab results-image-3725538583.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 1stphaser
    Gents with all the generic HGH out I've been asking my guy a lot of questions about why he has and is it legit. He sent me this lab result. Anyone tell me how good it is?
    What not why

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stphaser View Post
    Unfortunately we are unable to tell much from the lab report alone. On paper it appears the user is on legit human growth hormone ...however the same results can be had by spending pennies on the dollar w/ GHRP and(/or) GHRH (growth hormone releasing peptides and growth hormone releasing hormones). You are left to trust that your guy has enough experience to decipher bw the peptides/polypeptide hormones.

If that's the case then everyone would be using that instead of HGH though right? Why does everyone want to spend that much if they could spend pennies on the dollar?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stphaser View Post
    If that's the case then everyone would be using that instead of HGH though right? Why does everyone want to spend that much if they could spend pennies on the dollar?
    No, there are significant differences between exogenous and endogenous growth hormone . With peptide hormones for anti-aging/bodybuilding (namely GHRP-6, Hexarelin, GHRP-2, Sermorelin, CJC-1295, etc) comes greater administration and user-friendliness hassles (as they are dosed often and offer unique side effects). Legit rHGH is a worthwhile luxury for certain....

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    How do you know that the person who supplied the blood for that test wasn't on real pharma GH, but that what they are going to sell you is rubbish?

So can I do blood work before and then a few weeks later and see if it's legit?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I don't think there is any test that will guarantee you that it's legit.

I don't know if there are peptides that can raise a serum GH test result, but I do know that you could be supplied with real GH which is improperly folded, and it would raise the result you would get when you test your serum GH level, but would be biologically inactive because it would not be able to bind to receptors. In that case, the test result would make it seem like it's good GH, but it's not. I don't know of any attempt to test for GH that can't be faked to get the result the scammers want.
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

Yea I guess all I can do is try it and see if it's shows me good results. Thanks brother for your insight!! I got a couple more questions about a plan I want to run with this. If you get time can you pm me or something. Not real sure what we can and can't talk about on here. Thanks

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    I definitely agree that generic HGH is a crap shoot, but regardless, 22.9 is a pretty mediocre score as far as serum tests go whether it's "real" HGH or not.

Ok can anyone let me know exactly what to request for if I wanna have my doc run a test to see how good the GH im getting?

Thread Information