Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Melanotan 2 help

Rob1258 is offline New Member

Melanotan 2 help

I am looking to start mt2 i have mixed it up with 2ml of bac water but i was wondering what is the best way of taking it and best dosage.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Start low dosage.

0,5mgs is enough for a most ppl IMO, 1st pin try 0,25mgs see how you react if all good, pin 0,5mgs eod for a week, tanning after that week of build up should come real easy. Dont over do the tanning, you will only need a few minutes to become real dark.

If you dont want such a sudden change in colour (literally in 2 weeks you can have a deep, deep tan) so ppl dont comment so much, just reduce the build up to 0,5mgs E3D.

Maintenance dose of 0,5mgs every 2 weeks can be enough to retain very dark colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Start low dosage.

0,5mgs is enough for a most ppl IMO, 1st pin try 0,25mgs see how you react if all good, pin 0,5mgs eod for a week, tanning after that week of build up should come real easy. Dont over do the tanning, you will only need a few minutes to become real dark.

If you dont want such a sudden change in colour (literally in 2 weeks you can have a deep, deep tan) so ppl dont comment so much, just reduce the build up to 0,5mgs E3D.

Maintenance dose of 0,5mgs every 2 weeks can be enough to retain very dark colour.
    took 0.25 on a slin yesterday and i just went red lol but that subsided by morning.. but i was told to take 0.25 a day for a week and have 2 sunbeds this week ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1258 View Post
    took 0.25 on a slin yesterday and i just went red lol but that subsided by morning.. but i was told to take 0.25 a day for a week and have 2 sunbeds this week ?
    Cool, is 0.25 does the trick for you no reason to increase doosage.

Turning red right after the pin is common side effect, it comes with increased bp that lasts for about 20min, it has nothing to do with the actual tanning.

You dont need 2 sunbeds per week imho

more sunbeds = bad for skin

so if i take 0.25 ed for week, should i not have any sunbed?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Melanotan II advice

took 0.25 on a slin yesterday and i just went red lol but that subsided by morning.. but i was told to take 0.25 a day for a week and have 2 sunbeds this week?
    It doesn't sound like your adviser has steered you wrong thus far. Had they be familiar with your health and skin type the advice is on par. A couple of exposures to UVR does the body well (/week while initiating MT2 therapy) - be sure not to burn, protect/cover your face, scars & genitals (take it slow had you not be in a rush. get ready for anxiety within the first week or two during the pigmentation changes as it can be dramatic and develop in stages)
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

thanks for everyones advice

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    I am looking to start mt2 i have mixed it up with 2ml of bac water but i was wondering what is the best way of taking it and best dosage.
    0.3-0.5mg 2-4 times a week for first 1-2 months, then 0.3-0.5mg every 1-2 weeks there after.
    it kind of depends on your color and how dark you get. this is just a guideline I found to work well.

Thread Information