Ica27 is offline Female Member

Omnitrope Sandoz 6,7mg/ml FAKE???? help please

Hi guys,
    I've just bought 6 box of HGH Omnitrope from a known and estimated coach who sells roids and other drugs (hgh, etc etc)...he has 20+ years of contest under his belt so he knows his business...
    each box contains 1 vial of 6,7 mg/ml 1,5ml total...he claimed 1 vial=30UI of hgh and I took 6 vials (120 euros per box) to run 2UI ed for 3 months...
    now...when I came back home I checked out on my pharma guide and didnt find any 6,7mg/ml format for Omnitrope on the pharma market...only 5 mg, 10mg and 15mg...and, the worst thing I found on Google lot of pics that warn about this product that could be most probably fake (im talking about the 6,7mg format) and it could contain insulin and 0 HGH...
    what do you suggest?? Is it real that 1 vial contains 30UI? and what are your feedbacks with this drug??
    I spent 700 euros for 6 box...is it too much cheap for being real hgh? dont want to waste my money!
    really confused..
    help me...
    I attach a pic of my box and a pic that is online about the fake product.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_1.jpg 
Views:	2234 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	157164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3325 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	157165

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1059 
Size:	984.6 KB 
ID:	157171Click image for larger version. 

Views:	2303 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	157172
    thick insert and plastic tab...and grey bung

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Your coach was actually correct. You need to do the math, 1ml = 6.7mg, the vial is 1.5ml = 10mg. 10mg = 30IUs of HGH.

This product is registered in EU, obviously yours is made for russian/eastern market. I would assume it's fine, although that insulin thing is kind of scary. Maybe look for hypoglycemia signs when you start using it

ibrahem is offline Junior Member
    I ve been learn from this forum to never deal with coachs an steroid sellers in hgh an other peptides
    Take them only from pharmacy or medisan companeis
    Hope u will find it real
    Good luck

is the price (120 euros per 30 U) too much cheap for being real hgh?? or it could be a right and honest price?

It's a realistic price, considering you are getting a little bit of a discount or are considered VIP customer. I'm getting my Norditropin Simplexx 30IU refills at a similar price, which is comparable product...

today, the coach who gave me said that it cant be insulin because he is on the 4th day of cycle (with the same omnitrope obviously) and he didnt feel any hypogliemic symptoms...he uses to take it in the morning before breakfast and before bed time with empty stomach...so, if it was insulin it would lead to some not good feelings...
    he told me that fake hgh is filled with hcg , generally...so he wants to put few mg of omnitrope on a pregnancy test and see what happens...

Well I guess you can never be too careful with these things... Let us know how the omnitrope fares in case you decide to give it a go

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They dont use hcg very often anymore, that old school. Now days they just use a combination of peptides that give similar sides but not the benefits. Some do even help with fat loss but who knows what other damage is being done long term.

The main thing is most aren't hgh and that's what you are paying for.

so, nodody used it in here?? Can I understand if it is fake by watching the vial or the box???

Quote Originally Posted by Ica27 View Post
    so, nodody used it in here?? Can I understand if it is fake by watching the vial or the box???
    There was some legit omnitrope on the market for a very short time about 1 1/2 years ago but the market has been flooded with clone/fake stuff since. Lets face it, any coach/trainer who is selling anything on the side is in it for profit only. He may not even know enough to realize it's fake just like 90% of the people out there. That's why the market is so big and wont be getting better anytime soon because people are always looking for the magic pill at a discount price. If you dont believe me just look at all the late night infomercials. How do you think they keep going?

BTW I'm surprised that the vial cap is crimped so poorly even for a clone. That alone would make me shy away.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    There was some legit omnitrope on the market for a very short time about 1 1/2 years ago but the market has been flooded with clone/fake stuff since. Lets face it, any coach/trainer who is selling anything on the side is in it for profit only. He may not even know enough to realize it's fake just like 90% of the people out there. That's why the market is so big and wont be getting better anytime soon because people are always looking for the magic pill at a discount price. If you dont believe me just look at all the late night infomercials. How do you think they keep going?

BTW I'm surprised that the vial cap is crimped so poorly even for a clone. That alone would make me shy away.
    I've just checked the pucker of the vial cap and it looks great to me...none imperfection...I think I couldn't know if it is fake or real hgh till I will analyze it in a lab...it is the only proof about that!

I've just checked the pucker of the vial cap and it looks great to me...none imperfection...I think I couldn't know if it is fake or real hgh till I will analyze it in a lab...it is the only proof about that!
    Its not the pucker I'm talking about but the crimp job on the aluminum piece holding the pucker down, it looks a mature.

Its easy to buy new pucker and even the cover piece but most crimpers are not high quality and defiantly not like manufacturing.

lets see what kind of effects it will cause on the coach who gave me...if it will work on him with evident lipolysis, well it's real hgh...if not, its fake one. he is a veteran of steroids and peptides using, so he quickly recognize real hgh effects...and at least 5 other people took the same ghg so lets see what happens on them all!

lets see what kind of effects it will cause on the coach who gave me...if it will work on him with evident lipolysis, well it's real hgh...if not, its fake one. he is a veteran of steroids and peptides using, so he quickly recognize real hgh effects...and at least 5 other people took the same ghg so lets see what happens on them all!
    Sure keep us posted, curious how you'll find them...

I guys, I have a question..
    Im gonnastart my omnitrope and I will use 0,3ml insuline syringes...and I'm wondering how many notchs are 2U of hgh??? according to my reasoning, the Whole 0.3ml syringe contains 30 U of insuline, so 2 U are 2 lines on the syringe...but, are slin U equivalent to hgh U???

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi guys,
    I've just bought 6 box of HGH Omnitrope from a known and estimated coach who sells roids and other drugs (hgh, etc etc)...he has 20+ years of contest under his belt so he knows his business...
    each box contains 1 vial of 6,7 mg/ml 1,5ml total...he claimed 1 vial=30UI of hgh and I took 6 vials (120 euros per box) to run 2UI ed for 3 months...
    now...when I came back home I checked out on my pharma guide and didnt find any 6,7mg/ml format for Omnitrope on the pharma market...only 5 mg, 10mg and 15mg...and, the worst thing I found on Google lot of pics that warn about this product that could be most probably fake (im talking about the 6,7mg format) and it could contain insulin and 0 HGH...
    what do you suggest?? Is it real that 1 vial contains 30UI? and what are your feedbacks with this drug??
    I spent 700 euros for 6 box...is it too much cheap for being real hgh? dont want to waste my money!
    really confused..
    help me...
    I attach a pic of my box and a pic that is online about the fake product.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	2234 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	157164Click image for larger version. 

Views:	3325 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	157165
    You have to have trust in your supplier here. There is always serum testing and IGF1 levels.

can somone help me about the syringe? please

I guys, I have a question..
    Im gonnastart my omnitrope and I will use 0,3ml insuline syringes...and I'm wondering how many notchs are 2U of hgh??? according to my reasoning, the Whole 0.3ml syringe contains 30 U of insuline, so 2 U are 2 lines on the syringe...but, are slin U equivalent to hgh U???
    Yes it's the same.

Thread Information