Majd1997 is offline Junior Member

Cjc-1295 no dac, ipamorelin natural production suppression?

Was going to use hGH but figured out that what if there's some stimulator for my own natural production?
    Did some research, came out with these two
    MOD GRF and ipam ( chosed ipam over ghrp-2 or -6 because it lacks cortisol, prolactin spiking, and the fact that it has no saturation dose)
    Was thinkin to run these but want absolutely zero suppression on my pituitary and my hypothalamus
    Well the pituitary won't be suppressed I know that
    But can they suppress the hypothalamus production of
    Somatocrinin (GHRH)
    After my research I wasn't absolutely sure but I read that only ghrh ( cjc no dac) will cause the suppression, Is this right?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Majd1997; 07-12-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Majd1997 is offline Junior Member
    Bump.. Anyone??

C.bigsby is offline New Member
    Yes, great question. It seems there's not a lot of information on this. Or at least that I am aware of. I have been looking all over for this. All I find are typical bro answers. "No shut down." "There is no desensitization of the pituitary." What about the thing that triggers the pituitary. The hypothalamus. If there are studies out there, I am having trouble finding them.

Cjc with dac causes a gh bleed over a period of time from the pituitary. Without dac does a pulse (which means it doesn't cause over stimulation of the gland as the with dac would)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The thing is I dont think any suppression is even a real issue as it seems to be reversed very quickly upon cessation of administration anyway. So unlike with aas it doesnt seem there is any type if pct required or anything and that normal production resumes quickly on its own.

Thread Information