Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH +T4 only what to expect in terms of physique?

amar7 is offline Junior Member

HGH +T4 only what to expect in terms of physique?

Hi,

I had cycling experiences years ago with (test, turinabol , stanozolol , superdrol etc), but it was bad coming off with the usual testes issues in htpa axis recovering.

In the near future I plan on starting GH only (t4 w/o AAS) I'll go on 2IU; 4IU-6IU and depending on the sides I experience like cts, maybe 10IU+

can I expect to get muscle built without risking my htpa, considering it is pharm grade GH?
    And is there anything I can stack that won't mess with my htpa? I got loads of Humalog left over, that I'll add in case I reach the high doses.

I have a HGH deficiency btw, my IGF-1 is low.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If your levels are already that low your going to have to go up near 8ius a Dat to see growth and even then it's minute compared to test. Hgh is awesome for fatloss. At least for me it is. For muscle growth, i think its weak. It's best stacked with anabolic steroids especially when your having problems getting over a certain point.

What your issue with being shut down? How old are you?
    As for t4 I run 100mcgs a day which I believe 25% of that converts to t3
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

@PT: I don't like the feeling to be shut down and depend on TRT for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll reconsider AAS one day when my baseline test is too low. Plus I have f'd up genetics and prone to aromatization (I know there are AIs and other ways)
    A model physique would be satisfying, I know I'm not going to get any bulked up with GH alone, but I hope it's somewhat anabolic still.

I'll be using HGH mainly for reasons like anti aging, increasing energy/vitality and well being, treating resistant depression and social anxiety, improving mood, mental sharpness and sleep quality. I'm 30yrs, but feel alot older than that probably due to the endogenous GH deficiency

PT
    Make sense. I'm definitely not trying to push you I was just curious. You should only ever do what you feel safe doing. Hgh will definitely help you. Maybe try cleaning your diet. Abs and definition comes with a clean diet and cardio and will definitely make you feel better. It does for me anyway
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

I hope so bro, I'm not fat by any means (about 15%) and I'm sure HGH will help me burn away the rest easily. I get fat loss quickly when I'm in the gym anyway and strengh increases by the time, but my body tends to not put on muscle even with a clean diet when I'm off AAS. Hopefully HGH will help me put on a few lbs quality muscle.

Would Proviron added do anything for muscle? Some say it does others say it doesn't and is only good for maintaining libido /stopping aromatase

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    If your levels are already that low your going to have to go up near 8ius a Dat to see growth and even then it's minute compared to test. Hgh is awesome for fatloss. At least for me it is. For muscle growth, i think its weak. It's best stacked with anabolic steroids especially when your having problems getting over a certain point.

What your issue with being shut down? How old are you?
    As for t4 I run 100mcgs a day which I believe 25% of that converts to t3
    Good advice ^^^

For muscle building you will need at LEAST 8 - 10ius daily for 12 months and AAS. It takes a long time but once you do stay on it long enough at a good dose the gains can be outstanding IMHO. You have to make sure its pharm grade from a pharmacy otherwise the risks are to much.
    PT likes this.

PT
    You could try but it font seem to go me. I use it every cycle but it's very weak in that aspect
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    Would Proviron added do anything for muscle? Some say it does others say it doesn't and is only good for maintaining libido /stopping aromatase

Ultra7580 is offline New Member
    If your taking 2ius of growth is t4 needed. I read somewhere it said t4 isn't needed until 4ius or so. Thanks for any advice

PT
    You don't need it, I just choose to use it

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Good advice ^^^

For muscle building you will need at LEAST 8 - 10ius daily for 12 months and AAS. It takes a long time but once you do stay on it long enough at a good dose the gains can be outstanding IMHO. You have to make sure its pharm grade from a pharmacy otherwise the risks are to much.
    I know that it works great in conjunction with AAS, but the question is, does it work without AAS too, yielding some gains? I mean as mentioned its being officially prescribed for muscle waisting and muscular dystrophy, so it has to do something for the muscles?

Do you or anyone else reading this have experience with GH only?

PT
    I use it alone often and the results are minute. I usually run hgh for min of 6 months and will run a 4 month cycle with it. My gains always drop off once I discontinue the steroids

I wonder why it is so often used by bodybuilders, if the results are minimal then? Maybe it is not needed like Schwarzenegger became Mr.O without it.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I wonder why it is so often used by bodybuilders, if the results are minimal then? Maybe it is not needed like Schwarzenegger became Mr.O without it.
    Everyone's body is genetically predispoitioned to have only so much muscle fiber... This is Where gh helps.. is it promotes new muscle fiber growth makeing someone larger than genetically possible. Arnold was beast naturally and was gifted with some of the best genetics I've ever seen.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone's body is genetically predispoitioned to have only so much muscle fiber... This is Where gh helps.. is it promotes new muscle fiber growth makeing someone larger than genetically possible. Arnold was beast naturally and was gifted with some of the best genetics I've ever seen.
    well that's not proven in humans.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    well that's not proven in humans.
    So u don't believe it grows new muscle fiber along with bone structure and every tissue of the body?

I've saw three diffrent guys take their body to a high level possible with gear and years of hard work and have saw them make gains I wouldn't believe unless I saw them with my own eyes by adding gh to the mix. Like I said seeing is believing with gh. I don't need a human test subject in a doctor's lab to tell me what I've seen first hand I'm the "gym" lab
    Last edited by dep30; 03-31-2015 at 04:49 AM.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    GH will divide cells. Testosterone matures those cells. GH without test will work, but not nearly as well. I could see it as an option for world class athletes that train very hard and just need to recover well. Otherwise it's just too expensive, takes too long, and is a waste if it's true potential.

Arnold was Mr.O at 205lbs with higher body fat than our current 300+ monsters. Something changed...

I've been on 5iu/ed HGH for close to 7 years. HGH is the miracle compound as far as I'm concerned. Before I got on TRT, the HGH helped me keep my gain. My muscular endurance was unbelievable. I weigh 205lbs and bench 405lbs. I could do that weight before and now, during HGH. The difference is that now, on HGH, I can rep 225lbs 36 times. When I wasn't on HGH I could do it only 26 times. Being on just HGH + T4 gave me a lean toned look rather than the look you see in my avatar. BTW, the thing I like about HGH is that it's the compound that develops NEW muscle tissue and just not make existing muscle tissue bigger. I can't talk up HGH enough. It's totally awesome. After having said that, I'm 55 so my natural HGH is pretty low and I can really feel the exogenous HGH working in me. If you are young the benefits will not be as visible.
    100%NATURAL-theGH likes this.

Thread Information