Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hgh carpal tunnel

Anyone tried anything to combat Hgh caused carpal tunnel?
    Other than backing my dose off. It is screwing with my sleep now.

I found that it could be related to b6. If anyone one has any experience in B6 taking care of their carpal tunnel I would love to hear it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Anyone tried anything to combat Hgh caused carpal tunnel?
    Other than backing my dose off. It is screwing with my sleep now.
    Are you taking it before bedtime?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    Are you taking it before bedtime?
    only taking it in the morning. 4iu pharmacy grade 5 on 2 off. The numbness is driving me nuts. And at night my hands start hurting pretty bad.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    only taking it in the morning. 4iu pharmacy grade 5 on 2 off. The numbness is driving me nuts. And at night my hands start hurting pretty bad.
    Try splitting it up. 2iu in the AM and 2 iu PWO.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes B6 helps. You might try wrist straps when lifting also or compression bands. I had carpel tunnel several years ago but not HGH related. It took a few months but the B6 did help and I have not re experienced it since but now I take daily B complex.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Definitely splitting it up am/pm will help. I realized keeping my hands below my heart, and wrists straight while sleeping has a huge impact on daily cts. I use my hands for work, in a technical fashion, so for some time it was bad.

If you truly can't shake it, back off your dose 25% for two weeks and see how you feel. Then slowly increase 1/2 IU eow to get back to 4.

4ius pharma used to kill me, now I'm a bit passed it and feel good.

Makes you really wonder about the ridiculous claims people make amount he pros taking such. High doses of hgh. Thanks guys. It has subsided somewhat. At least to the point where it doesn't affect my sleep. So I am fine for now.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My CtS got to be severe while on Hgh even when splitting up dosages and taking b6. It would take a full month or better for it to subside post Hgh use. It would take a few months to kick in ( I would run 4 ius 5 on 2 off, off cycle and 8 ius 5 on 2 off on cycle).

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    My CtS got to be severe while on Hgh even when splitting up dosages and taking b6. It would take a full month or better for it to subside post Hgh use. It would take a few months to kick in ( I would run 4 ius 5 on 2 off, off cycle and 8 ius 5 on 2 off on cycle).
    did you find anyway to combat it? Did it eventually subside?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Reduce the amount for a few days and slowly increase. When I was doing large amounts I would take 3 months to get up to running seed due to the side but the only thing what helped me was time and slowly increasing the dose ive done 12- 15ius 5 on 2 off which was my highest amount but many time holding db's above my head sent shooting pains right down my forearms into my elbows, strange feeling but was numbing the pain of the set some what lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Reduce the amount for a few days and slowly increase. When I was doing large amounts I would take 3 months to get up to running seed due to the side but the only thing what helped me was time and slowly increasing the dose ive done 12- 15ius 5 on 2 off which was my highest amount but many time holding db's above my head sent shooting pains right down my forearms into my elbows, strange feeling but was numbing the pain of the set some what lol.
    Good to see you Marcus!! I reduced the dose and have been working up again. Definetly some numbness there but the hand and forearm pain is less than it was.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good to see you Marcus!! I reduced the dose and have been working up again. Definetly some numbness there but the hand and forearm pain is less than it was.
    Just keep with it and it should go away, split the dose and reduce and then slowly increase, best of luck

Thread Information