roidneedles is offline Junior Member

New to gh and have a couple questions

So I want to try hgh in my next cycle. I have used ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 before for as long as 6 months straight and I liked how it helped with recovery and sleep.
    My question. Is hgh at say 5iu/day for 20 wks going to yield gains in size. I'm bulking. I wanted to try is cuz I was thinking maybe I could lower doses of gear and with the gh in my cycle still yield great gains in mass. What do u guys think? Also, I have igf-1 lr3 and humalog on hand. Would that be good to throw in if I'm running gh? My goal is to get as big as possibleX
    I'm 24
    5'10
    220lbs -/+
    Pretty lean under 10%
    So what do u think? Gh, igf-1, insulin , and same gear but lower doses? (Test, deca )
    Or just gear with igf-1 and insuling when I feel like it.
    Is 5iu enough to be worth it? For 20wks? I've read all different opinions on doses saying u need 8-10 iu to bulk on it? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sorry 20 weeks of gh isn't going to do anything, first you need to be using pharm grade gh not some generic Chinese crap what is massively pushed on nearly every steroid selling web site out there. Your also going to find it hard to do 10ius it will cost a small fortune for proper stuff but 5ius for 20 weeks you wont see much for your money. Aim for 8 months at least of pharm grade gh and don't be fooled in the generics because of the price!! be aware

I can get ********** or somatropin. I'm pretty sure these are ugl? And u think I'd be better off just using gear and some igf-1 with peptides to boost my gh? How much gh do u take to see gains in mass?

I wonder if the reason for telling guys to wait until 30 do run HGH isn't because of anything physical but guys under 30 don't have the earning power to fund the Rx HGH prices.

Haha yea it is definantly very expensive! I think I will stick with the gh releasing peptides for now. It helps me with sleep and recovery. I think I get a good amount of growth in me when I do 100mcg ghrp-6 and 100mcg cjc-1295 3x a day. I get the tingly and numb hands and all the sides of growth so I'm probably getting a good amount in me. Also, which are the best gh releasing pepetides? There's so many out there now..

Thread Information