LeonPhelps is offline New Member

HGH prescription question......

I have a prescription for GH.

I am trying to find it as cheap as possible from an actual legal pharmacy. I figured an online might have the best prices.

Does anyone know of a legit online pharmacy where I can have the prescription filled?

Bump

Anyone know?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I saw that Rick Kane mentioned doing something like this, and he knows a lot about GH, maybe he can help.

Personally I still wonder about this. The countries you are going to order from (in order to get the GH significantly cheaper) are places (I expect) where corruption is more rampant, even in the pharmacies/chemists. And you're just an entity scanning or faxing in a prescription and dealing with someone online, not someone local who will come in and raise a fuss if there is any problem. I think you would be lucky to find someone honest who will fill your 'scrip legitimately when they could easily send you rubbish and pocket the money.

It's only a bargain if you get real pharma GH, yeah? If they send you rubbish, then it's expensive. I don't know how to ensure real stuff unless there is a place that other people have worked with, etc.

Yes this is all very true. It would certainly be risky. Probably not worth it. Having peace of mind and knowing that it's real GH is probably the route I should stick with.

Thread Information