View Poll Results: What in your opinion is the best to take in this cycle. (FUll STack Not Provided)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • HGH

0 0%
  • AnaVar

0 0%
  • Tren

0 0%
  • Test

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    flexforbreu is offline New Member

Cool HGH Kits: Looking for Experienced users and Knowledgeable people.

Just to introduce myself, I'm actually new to the game of these types of supplements, as well as the forum. I've been doing things naturally, and have actually been wanting to try GH since high school (HS). Recently, I found out that one of my buddies took HGH while we were in HS for baseball, and he's currently 6'5. I remember before when we were real young we used to be so tiny and scrawny. Hearing that, and being the shortest in my family (males) I decided to look into it. I have the vascularity and definition, but compared to my other male relatives, they just have more size (Height and Mass). I'm currently 21, and was wondering what benefits I can expect to see. I've heard many opinions which state males don't stop growing until 27, and I also heard by mouth that me being 21, I won't see any results in height.

What is being offered: For the experienced, I only expect someone that has 5 years + in the field to respond. (The research expected is by an audience of beginners', 5 years + allows the person to be a mentor or brother to the young aspiring athletes)

HGH Kits $300 for 100iu's (10 vials) and if you need pins and sterile water to mix up it's $350
    It is injection, I was told it goes by cap color. The caps that were stated are blue.

Is this a good deal or not? 1Does 5iu a day, Kit will last 20 days sound or no? What cap color should I look for? DO you think this cap could be the Chinese rip off I've heard about. Made in China Blue

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    U might wanna edit Ur post... No talk of prices and hgh alone won't add a lot of size just so u know...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It sounds like fake hGH or at best peptides.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    and yes edit out the pricing info...

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    First off your post is very strange. Second, no this is not a good price (now edit). Gh will not make you taller, gh will also not automatically add muscles. Gh is one part of an elaborate formula to get bigger, also high doses need to be ran to achieve any growth in combination with aas. Lastly Chinese gh is garbage. At best it is dosed 1/3 or less than specified on the bottle.

Thread Information