AKAFlash is offline New Member

Personal experience peptides 2+ years Hex, GHRP, Ipam, Mod GRF, CJC, IGF

Just wanted to share what I've learned over a couple years experimenting with peptides and obtaining what I believe to be significant gains. Not a lot of time right now so I'll start with my latest protocol, then continue in subsequent posts to this thread.

My current protocol and favorite yet:

2mg CJC-1295 (W/DAC) twice a week

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 100mcg IPAM every three hours upon waking except before bed

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 300mcg IPAM before bed
    Thinking here was I've read in a few places IPAM is weaker than other GHRPs, however saturation dose is as high as 500mcg and has a longer half life. Thus taking advantage of the 6-8 hours of rest for maximum natural GH release. IPAM does not interfere with my sleep like other GHRPs did.

Best sleep yet on peps, significant steady progress gaining size and strength (never tried anabolics but from what I understand gains from peps will never compare and that is my experience). Gains in two years with peps have far surpassed the previous five years working out without peps.

My next protocol starting next week:

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 300mcg IPAM every three hours including before bed

Thinking here is let's see if what I've read about higher saturation dose of IPAM is true for me. Down side is this raises my pep bill to about $100 for 10 days worth.

Questions and comments encouraged.
    Last edited by AKAFlash; 05-14-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Additional info

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will be a fun log to follow man. I've had a decent run with peps and enjoyed the minor effects but can't really justify the price and inconvenience (even though both aren't significant). Although I will be investing in some more healing peps soon.

Got my new peps. Love the rush from a 2mg pin of CJC-1295wDAC!

using this protocol from above:

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 300mcg IPAM every three hours including before bed

I definitely think it's true that IPAM has a greater saturation dose than other GHRPs. Most of what I've read said it is weaker, ie: less GH pulse per mcg compared to others, but that can be offset by higher dose and using GHRH. At 100mcg IPAM (with GHRH) every three hours I would get intervals of arm tingling. At 300mcg IPAM (with GHRH) every three hours my arms pretty much tingle all the time.

Regarding CJC-1295wDAC:

We've all read and heard GH bleed is a feminine pattern blah blah blah. Somebody decided that was bad years ago, perhaps to market the much shorter half life Mod GRF 1-29 (shorter half life = more pins = more profits). Half truths are immortal it seems. If the argument is GH bleed isn't natural, well guess what, pinning laboratory made protein fragments isn't natural either.

It seems there's two camps on this one, those who use it and say all that's bull, and those who read that and say that's bad guess I'm not using it. I suppose some have reported sides using it. I have had no sides from any peps other than hunger and sleep detriment.

I decided if it might elevate my GH levels long term even slightly, it's worth a try. Seems from what I've read SHGH doesn't pulse naturally either. CJC1295wDAC gives me a rush, makes my arms tingle, seems to have a synergistic effect with other peps.

Hexarelin:

My first love of peps, pinning 100mcg 3 times daily just over two years ago (by itself no GHRH). I immediately noticed better pumps, quicker recovery times, broke my plateau of max weight so gains in strength, and after weeks changes in physique including size gains. Also my tendinitis that had been flaring for a year went away.

The only negative side I experienced, as no surprise given it's heavily reported to increase cortisol was crappy sleep. No prolactin sides whatsoever. Only non-negative side effect (other than size and strength gains) was arm tingling. From what I've read this is very common in GH use. Thus I've come to associate arm tingling with the peps "working" or pulsing my natural GH. The strength of this stuff has kept me coming back to it time and time again over the past two years. I would frequently supplement 10mg melatonin (yes when I need it, I need the dose that high to sleep through the night even without hex) to overcome the sleep disruption. I don't like taking melatonin long term, it makes me groggy in the morning and put's me on a roller coaster pattern for sleep and stress.

Other hex protocols I tried:
    100mcg hex stacked with 100mcg Mod GRF 1-29

Above with CJC-1295wDAC once and then twice a week

Microdose hex with Mod GRF 1-29 per protocol in article below. This seemed to minimize the cortisol sides but I still didn't seem to sleep great. I did wonder why no pep manufacturers offer this blend. The microdose hex is a bit of a hassle and makes a vial last so long I wondered if it was still good. All in all very powerful protocol though and I am convinced I need very little hex when stacked with GHRH.
    h_t_t_p://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/21485-My-Hexarelin-cjc1295-no-DAC-Protocol
    Last edited by AKAFlash; 05-17-2015 at 05:49 AM.

GHRP6 GHRP2

On both of these I can't control my appetite and I gain weight rapidly. They seemed to work for me stacked with Mod GRF 1-29, did not seem as strong as Hex for recovery and gains.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    $10 a day ? ? ?

That's nothing for good results. I don't see how you are getting this much peptides for $10 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAFlash View Post
    Just wanted to share what I've learned over a couple years experimenting with peptides and obtaining what I believe to be significant gains. Not a lot of time right now so I'll start with my latest protocol, then continue in subsequent posts to this thread.

My current protocol and favorite yet:

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 100mcg IPAM every three hours upon waking except before bed

100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC) stacked with 300mcg IPAM before bed
    Thinking here was I've read in a few places IPAM is weaker than other GHRPs, however saturation dose is as high as 500mcg and has a longer half life. Thus taking advantage of the 6-8 hours of rest for maximum natural GH release. IPAM does not interfere with my sleep like other GHRPs did.

Best sleep yet on peps, significant steady progress gaining size and strength (never tried anabolics but from what I understand gains from peps will never compare and that is my experience). Gains in two years with peps have far surpassed the previous five years working out without peps.

My next protocol starting next week:

Thinking here is let's see if what I've read about higher saturation dose of IPAM is true for me. Down side is this raises my pep bill to about $100 for 10 days worth.

Questions and comments encouraged.

Thread Information