pocketboy is offline New Member

GHRP - GHRH, HGH Frag 177-191, T3 ... Fat loss

Dear fellows, dear friends,

This post will be in different parts for the less in a hurry visitor (read everything), midly in a hurry (color , to the one that is the most. (only read text in orange )

I have been lifiting for around 7 years now. I am nothing impressive really, 5'10'', 80kg (175lbs) and around 7-8% fat (skin fold calipers).

My goal is to loose more fat. Lean body mass is important, but I wouldn't mind to burn A BIT of it if necessary. But if I were given a wish from the Geni of the lamp, I'd still go for packing a bit more of lean body mass (2kg)
    I've only recently start weighting exactly what I eat, and monitoring it. I've tried to know where my maintenance is exactly, and I failed, but I know where is it as a range (3000-2800 cal/day).

I've spent 2 weeks @ 2,500cal/day, lost around 0.5kg (1 pounds) each week. Strenght went up actually.

This week, I keep on with 2500cal/day but through 20min cardio post-workout at 11km/h for 20minutes (supposedly around 300-350cal burnt), but I may slow down to 9km/h as I feel the cardio is a bit too much (not per se, but for the recovery of the motivation to lift hard the next day)

I have purchased a bottel of a "generic" Cytomel (T3), that I haven't open yet. I am considering, once I've seen the result of this cardio, to go for a 50mcg dose of T3 with no AAS, and see how it goes, and how catabolic it is.

But I also start reading about peptides (I did long ago, but thought it was useless), since then many discoveries have been made on how to use them properly.

(I am interested with Ipamorelin + Mod GRF 1-29 combo. But:
    1) is there any "counter-productive" effect or any synergy (cross-finger) to use it along with T3?
    2) is there any change in the best timing and dosage to combine them?
    3) would an injection of both compound + T3, on waking up and go directly for a 8km/h - 40min jog, be the best setting for fat loss?
    4) How about tossing some whey protein, does it blunt GH? How about BCAA + Glutamine?

Now about workout time

5) Better pre or post workout?
    6) How do you manage to get your "glycogen" replenished if you can't eat any carb for a long time? (or is the 30 mins after injection still work? In which case pre-workout is best)
    7) You really must not eat any food for 3 hours before injection?
    8) They say that the peak GH release is within 30 min, but does eating nothing, or doing nothing to not blunt it will make a substantial difference (longer to work in the body), or does it just go back to nothing after 35 mins?

BEDTIME

10) No food 3 hours pre-injection?
    11)If I take a casein shake before bed, does it spoil my GH shot?
    12)How about a Casein shake 3 hours before then?

I know i must sound so annyoing, but those are all the practical answers I need to assess how I will manage this cycle. (seems really hard to piece together)

As it seems that no one want to read a long post I will make several short ones:

- Does T3 can be added with a GHRH / GHRP combo?
    - If fat loss is the aim, would the morning injection, on empty stomach of GHRH / GHRP / T3 combo + Fasted 45 min cardio will help loose fat and spare my muscle?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I stay away from t3 unless I'm on steroids . At your weight why risk burning muscle.

I run hgh not peptides so I can't help you with the 2nd part but if you are 7% I can't understand the need to want to lose more fat unless your competing
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I stay away from t3 unless I'm on steroids . At your weight why risk burning muscle.

I run hgh not peptides so I can't help you with the 2nd part but if you are 7% I can't understand the need to want to lose more fat unless your competing
    Thanks for your reply. How's HGH going for you?

The T3 is catabolic so I've read (scientific studies or in some post of forums) however, I would bet that 90% of the people who said that in forums, never ever used T3 in their life (and probably don't know anyone who did).

I do understand it is catabolic and from the chain of actions thyroid hormones launch, it would be silly to deny. But, when I read cycle, I always see those awkward pyramid dosage that go up to dose that would reach the moon. I'm talking about 50mg max here. Catabolism should be kept to a minimum.

Also, I have an interesting stach of AAS waiting for me just in case, especially Masterdrol. Which is by far the thing that make the strongest impact on my body/muscle gain and hardness than anything else (even the pins), but can take it for only 4 weeks. So I could through some in case it gets too catabolic.

The peptides raises my curioisty. HGH as well. but I am always wondering if it's just oversold substances or if it would really support in my quest to shred 2% or so bodyfat (or so)

Thread Information