Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385

    Bogus Peptide's ? ? ?

    Hey Buds,

    Looks like the Bogus Peptide Labs are in force....and active talk about it over here.

    LINK

    So...how do you know if your product is bogus or Not ? ? ?




    .

  2. #2
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,286
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't listen to the wet behind the ears arrogant words from a moronic illegal marketer.... Drive by newbies always stress over peptide synthesis appearance which is no indication of legitimacy.

  3. #3
    Darkness's Avatar
    Darkness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte in a cage
    Posts
    860
    ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides! Not bogus peptides. Been using them for over 10 years now!

  4. #4
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385
    That's good.

    But what's the test for legitimate peptides?
    After all, the data suggest it takes anywhere from 6-10wks BEFORE you even get a hint it might be working (if at all).

    What if after 10wks, you notice NO DIFFERENCE?
    Guess you can chalk it up to lesson learned?

    Point is, when you buy GH, you can tell within a few days, if your product works on not. With Peptides, you might be getting HGL or some other substitute and never know until weeks later....long after your hard earned $ is GONE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides! Not bogus peptides. Been using them for over 10 years now!

  5. #5
    Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Central U.S
    Posts
    1,318
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    That's good.

    But what's the test for legitimate peptides?
    After all, the data suggest it takes anywhere from 6-10wks BEFORE you even get a hint it might be working (if at all).

    What if after 10wks, you notice NO DIFFERENCE?
    Guess you can chalk it up to lesson learned?

    Point is, when you buy GH, you can tell within a few days, if your product works on not. With Peptides, you might be getting HGL or some other substitute and never know until weeks later....long after your hard earned $ is GONE.
    Ya that whole risk thing sucks. But ARR products are good.

  6. #6
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Ya that whole risk thing sucks. But ARR products are good.
    True...i've purchased many products from ARR.

    But...there should be a test for peptides.

  7. #7
    btoma32 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    30
    How long till you actually know or feel that the peptides are working? I spent a small fortune and honestly can say I didn't feel/sense/ or see anything

  8. #8
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    How do you test if your primobolan is working? How do you test if your anavar is working?
    Get the point?
    Depends n the peptides. I think with some (just like aas) it is easier to know than others.

  9. #9
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385
    thnk you jim,

    With AAS, and GH, I can tell within 2-3wks. How you say?----simple, i can feel physical symptoms and see results.

    Problem with peptides is...you won't know if are working (or not) for 8 weeks. That's 8 weeks of my life not knowing.

    Here's an interesting page.
    LINK

    The WP suggest that

    "AMINO ACID ANALYSIS NOT WILL CONFIRM AND BACK UP WHAT YOU FOUND IN THE MASS SPEC BUT ALSO TELL YOU THE TOTAL WEIGHT OF PRODUCT IN GIVEN SAMPLE.".



    So apparently there is an Amino Acid Test and a Mass Spec Test (....used to determine the elemental composition of a sample based on the molecules mass weight).


    .


    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    How do you test if your primobolan is working? How do you test if your anavar is working?
    Get the point?
    Depends n the peptides. I think with some (just like aas) it is easier to know than others.

  10. #10
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    How do you test if your primobolan is working? How do you test if your anavar is working?
    Get the point?
    Depends n the peptides. I think with some (just like aas) it is easier to know than others.
    Google lab max they offer tests for anavar, clen , ephedrine, anadrol , winstrol

  11. #11
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Google lab max they offer tests for anavar, clen, ephedrine, anadrol, winstrol
    Labmax will not indicate potency at all simply hormone presence.

  12. #12
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385
    Jimmy's right.

    Now that i think about it....there is really no cost efficient way to test for Peptides. They either work...or they don't.


    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Labmax will not indicate potency at all simply hormone presence.

  13. #13
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Hey Buds,

    Looks like the Bogus Peptide Labs are in force....and active talk about it over here.

    LINK

    So...how do you know if your product is bogus or Not ? ? ?




    .

    Peptides are readily available and affordable and no current laws restricting them much.
    If you use a quality loyal provider you should never have to deal with fakes.

  14. #14
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Jimmy's right.

    Now that i think about it....there is really no cost efficient way to test for Peptides. They either work...or they don't.
    He wasn't talking about peptides he was talking about testing Anavar .

  15. #15
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,385
    Nah dude...he was talking about all AAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    He wasn't talking about peptides he was talking about testing Anavar.

  16. #16
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    If you have experience with peptides you know.
    First theres the hunger I get from the GHRP2 Mod 1-29 combo, secondly I feel a bit flushed in about 5-10 minutes, then theres the small injuries and tears healing much faster.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •