Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: storing hgh

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

storing hgh

So the guy that I got hgh from told me to keep in the freezer. He told me even after I mix it with stierle water to put it back in the freezer.

Problem is that gh with water froze. So should I just keep it in the fridge after I mix it and the gh that froze with water is a waste now or it should still be good?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    So the guy that I got hgh from told me to keep in the freezer. He told me even after I mix it with stierle water to put it back in the freezer. Problem is that gh with water froze. So should I just keep it in the fridge after I mix it and the gh that froze with water is a waste now or it should still be good?
    store it in the fridge after it's reconstituted. You can freeze it before but I wouldn't after

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    store it in the fridge after it's reconstituted. You can freeze it before but I wouldn't after
    What about the light? Should I cover it in tin foil it something?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    What about the light? Should I cover it in tin foil it something?
    if it's in the fridge or freezer there is no light so no worries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    if it's in the fridge or freezer there is no light so no worries
    You mean the light really does turn off inside the refrigerator and freezer? I though that was an old wives tale. I know no matter how fast I open the door the light is always on.

it will probably be fine. Real HGH is actually very fragile. Whatever you've got more than likely (99.99%) you could freeze a dozen times and leave out for a month and it would be just as good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

You mean the light really does turn off inside the refrigerator and freezer? I though that was an old wives tale. I know no matter how fast I open the door the light is always on.

it will probably be fine. Real HGH is actually very fragile. Whatever you've got more than likely (99.99%) you could freeze a dozen times and leave out for a month and it would be just as good as new.
    Hahaha
    Yes The guy that sold it to me told me to be super careful with that shit. My fridge does get open shit load of times so there would be light on it quite often through out the day. The once that are in the freezer they're in the box. This shit is expensive, I definitely want it to have maximum potency.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, the light from the refrigerator isn't going to hurt it, they are talking about sunlight. You know, UV rays.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Dude, the light from the refrigerator isn't going to hurt it, they are talking about sunlight. You know, UV rays.
    Lol........it never gets old around here!
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information