Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rick Kane

Thread: Got a script and holy f*ckballs

Facecrash is offline Member

Got a script and holy f*ckballs

Got a script for pharm hgh. For 3iu per day 5 on 2 off, Omni is $1560/month and Nordi pen 2250!!!!!!

All I want is an anti aging/long term fat loss dose. Is this really the cost of the good life? Again, this is prescribed

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member
    Sounds about right. The good life comes at a price

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Woow sounds like they are dry bumming you there but at least you know what your getting

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    Got a script for pharm hgh. For 3iu per day 5 on 2 off, Omni is $1560/month and Nordi pen 2250!!!!!!

All I want is an anti aging/long term fat loss dose. Is this really the cost of the good life? Again, this is prescribed
    You should have no problem finding gh from legit pharmacies for $5/iu.

Find a country(s) where pharma hgh is readily available. Lots of countries in ME, North Africa and South America where gh is available. Avoid any pharmacy that deals with Sports/Bodybuilding.
    Scan your Docs ph, prescription and email to pharmacy. Legitimate pharmacies will ask for paperwork and will ship your order with your doc and prescription info in the declaration paperwork.
    Roughneckk likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Woow sounds like they are dry bumming you there but at least you know what your getting
    Ya that's alot of money. What can 3iu a day of hgh do for the average guy? I thought you had to take for 6 months min b4 seeing results is this true Marcus?

Yeah, that's the ball par price for Rx ($26iu to $39/iu). I know guys were paying $49/iu at a anti-aging center. If you can afford it Rx HGH is the BOSS!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I hear this often. WAY to expensive for most.

Facecrash is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane
    You should have no problem finding gh from legit pharmacies for $5/iu. Find a country(s) where pharma hgh is readily available. Lots of countries in ME, North Africa and South America where gh is available. Avoid any pharmacy that deals with Sports/Bodybuilding. Scan your Docs ph, prescription and email to pharmacy. Legitimate pharmacies will ask for paperwork and will ship your order with your doc and prescription info in the declaration paperwork.
    Most of what I am finding online are ugl or look scammy. Having trouble finding a legit doctor/pharm

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most of what I am finding online are ugl or look scammy. Having trouble finding a legit doctor/pharm
    You will pay $10-$15iu online for something that is worth $0.25iu. Your choice.

I think you are being over charged though. From my experience it should be under 1K a month, just barely for 3iu

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't peptides be a better/much more cost effective choice, especially with the dose being only 3iu/day?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    That is way too much money IMO. Ive been on pharmacy gh at 4ius daily for about 7/8 months. Don't get me wrong, hgh is awesome but not that kind of money awesome!

I've had the opportunity of seeing many of the current "big name" generic ghs mass spec and maldi tested. Not looking very good at all. The ones that actually contain any real hgh contain the cheaper 192 protein and it seriously, seriously underdosed. China is counterfeiting and misleading us, who would of knew?

Although I could not tell you where to go, my advice would also be to look online at legitimate pharmacies. Stick to the major brands, and research your pharmacy. Best of luck.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    That sounds a little High.

I don't know if its still available in the states, but if you can get your hands on Somatropin, that's the cheapest and best GH for the money.

Also, 2iu a day will be fine in most cases.

btoma32 is offline New Member
    wow...Thats ridiculous! I was researching this as I think the peptides feel useless! but for that money...forget it

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Have you looked on line for a discount group id. Like GoodRx (if i am remebering the name right) is like a group id that is ebetered just like a prescription plan at the armacy that goves you nig time discounts on meds. My wife had a script that was like $361 and she gets it for $109 with the good rx plan discount. Hit up google and see what you can find.

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Haha@ " dry bumming " ..... Never heard that one

Thread Information