boisebeast is offline Member

IGF - Do you always need to recon?

Thinking about ordering some igf-lr3. Does it always come powdered where it needs recon or do some people ship it in liquid form? Most people say it needs to be recon'd in acetic acid and I'm still kind of confused where to get/how to make that so it would be nice to avoid it if I can just buy the igf in liquid form.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IGF-1 analogs should always come in freeze dried form, requiring reconstitution w/ bacteriostatic water, yes sir. Those who wet the bed and are ripe for getting scammed order pre-mixed polypeptide hormones...possibly mixing with acetic acid

Best advice is to not mess at all with LR3 as it will be unlikely to deliver any sustainable value/benefit.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't waste your time or money. It's all hype to suck newbs in. I don't know one person who has kept on using it after they tried it. Biggest con out there

Thanks for the replies. I've heard a lot of people saying its a waste Marcus, although I've heard the other side as well. The thing that makes me think it might be worth a shot is that most of the people saying its not worth it are on gear, which I am not. That said, I'm somewhat hopeful I could see a bit of results

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's doesn't work its all hype whether on gear or not. But you can try it and see what your left with after 3months after you stopped it.

Blog Entries
    I can 100% tell you that the igf is not 100% pure that you're getting and when it's not 100% pure it is useless

Fair enough, I'll listen to you guys. I just wish there was something that didn't suppress HPTA but would help to add a couple pounds of muscle (besides proper diet and training of course)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I can 100% tell you that the igf is not 100% pure that you're getting and when it's not 100% pure it is useless
    Nonsense. A legitimate IGF-1 analog, or any peptide hormone for the matter, will not reach 100% purity. Rest assured, your industry standard 96-98% pure IGF-1 will be rendered useless for entirely different reasons.

Thread Information