taddict is offline New Member

Novorapid protocol.

Hey guys,
    I've recently been researching protocols on using novo rapid but a lot of people on the forums, their opinions seem jaded.

As in different carbs to be taken with it, taking it either dived into the morning and PWO, and only either pre or PWO tapering up to 10iu starting at 2iu. Thought I'd sift through the BS and go straight to the source.
    Currently on sus250 + tren ace cycle. And am looking to use novo rapid as that's the only slin I can get at present.

What would a good beginner PWO insulin protocol look like. Which choice of carbs and how many, when to take the shake post shot PWO, (I've read 15mins, or divide into 15mins after shot and then another 15mins after that) doseages when to taper up, how to come offsafely,

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can I ask why would you want to use slin?

It is also very hard to advice on because it can actually kill you and in my opinion its not needed at all, if you check out the sub forum you'll find threads related to what you want to know but IMHO don't use it.

taddict is offline New Member
    Most anabolic compound in the body, who wouldn't want that!
    Lol I'm kidding!
    It's always something I've wanted to try, obviously the worst possible side effect (death) is worst case scenario, but I'm still willing to give it a try, I've heard of and seen great results over the past few years and I've finally mustered up the courage to look into it further and try it out for myself!

Thread Information