Thread: Nordi cartriges

Facecrash is offline Member

Nordi cartriges

I was able to get some pharm Nordi , however the cartridges I got are 15 MG and the pen I have is 5mg

Is there a way to use the larger cartridge in the smaller pan, or is there anywhere I can buy just the 15mg pen without the GH?

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash
    I was able to get some pharm Nordi , however the cartridges I got are 15 MG and the pen I have is 5mg Is there a way to use the larger cartridge in the smaller pan, or is there anywhere I can buy just the 15mg pen without the GH?
    In other words, are there supply companies out there that just sell the empty flexpro pen?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I've never seen any. What I have seen happen is that the manufacturers give the pens to pharmacies/chemists to more or less give away to patients that are new to having GH prescribed, or for a very small upcharge. When I got my GH prescription, the first kit came with the pen, and was free.

The whole thing is so locked down that I think if you approached the manufacturer and said you lost your pen, or it broke, and you were travelling, they would still want to confirm with your original pharmacy that you had a proper 'scrip. Is there no way to use it without the pen?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can use a slin pin to extract the iu's required, or use your old pen and adjust the dose.

I like the ease of use with the pen rather than using a pin. You lose less GH and its more accurate. The 15mg cartridge does not fit in the 5mg pen. You need the green 15mg pen to put it in

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    I like the ease of use with the pen rather than using a pin. You lose less GH and its more accurate. The 15mg cartridge does not fit in the 5mg pen. You need the green 15mg pen to put it in
    Ah right, ive no idea where you get the flexi pens from but I'd use a slin pin that's what everyone else does.

That's crazy but I guess it just gave me an idea for a new business venture.

Ive just been told that they are a fortune to buy for some reason, maybe that's why so many use slin pin.

kkyle2380 is offline New Member
    anyone have any reviews on these...just picked some up???

kkyle2380 is offline New Member
    whats your opinion on the nords

It's only been 2 weeks and I'm at 2iu. Sleeping better and some facial bloat and starting to notice joint pain.

So no one knows of a way to load the cartriges into a pen? So basically I'm going to just use slin pins? I was so looking forward to the convenience and ease of use of the pen

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to find item. Awhile back we grabbed one,,,, of all places,,,ebay!

Thread Information