Jackdude764 is offline New Member

First cycle questions

My buddy is wanting me to get in the game. I'm 19 years old and am a very serious weightlifter. Diet is clean and I take training seriously. For my first cycle I was thinking about going all out and doing high. My buddy doesn't know if that's the best idea so what do you guys think?

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Nobody on here going to give you much to any input at 19 yrs old. Im sure some vets can link the stickies regarding cycling under age 25. Def want to read those before you cause yourself a lifetime of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdude764
    My buddy is wanting me to get in the game. I'm 19 years old and am a very serious weightlifter. Diet is clean and I take training seriously. For my first cycle I was thinking about going all out and doing high. My buddy doesn't know if that's the best idea so what do you guys think?
    Just say no to drugs.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above comments......hold off, do your research and take advantage of what you can do as a natural!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What does going all out and going high even mean?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Your hgh levels are the highest they are ever going to be - and this is natural and FREE and SAFE (unlike the fake GH you are likely to buy). Just because something is expensive (and I understand wanting to go all out and get the best) does not make it good for you.

There are people here who are masters at tweaking diet and improving workouts to really push your body and to grow and gain muscle.

In a few years your friend is very likely to be suffering all kinds of health problems by screwing with his hormonal system and adding chemicals while it is developing, which causes the body to make less of the hormones naturally (for the rest of your life).

Don't give into your buddy - the leaders in the world are those that are able to ask for good advice, learn, and make strong, educated decisions, not the ones who are sheep who follow someone who has no idea what he is really doing, leading the herd.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Don't be a sheeple. Let food be your anabolic for as long as it works.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Under 25 + AAS (or growth hormone ) = endocrine system issues. Your body is not mature enough for steroids - as in you simply don't need them to max out what your genetics are capable of yet because you're not at the endocrine maturity plateau yet. Wait and be patient and get 100% out of your genetic abilities before messing with AAS/GH.

Patience.... far more difficult to master than sticking a pin in your leg.

Another young man wanting a short cut. You should just go for it. HGH + Tren + HGH + Insulin the whole 9 yards. I've written so many "don't do it 'cause you're young" posts, how about some reverse psychology? It works with 2 years olds.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Another young man wanting a short cut. You should just go for it. HGH + Tren + HGH + Insulin the whole 9 yards. I've written so many "don't do it 'cause you're young" posts, how about some reverse psychology? It works with 2 years olds.
    This doesn't work unfortunately, they just see it as encouragement that feeds youthful entitlement and bravado. I was guilty of it too... did my first cycle at 22 and another at 24. Can't stop kids from being kids... even when they think they're adults

Thread Information