jxs09 is offline New Member

Proper dosing of Sermorelin Forte Plus 27mg

Hi to all, and thanx for any helpful responses. I was recently prescribed Sermorelin Forte Plus 27mg (serm (9mg), ghrp-2 (9mg), ghrp-6 (9mg). I mixed this powder compound with 9ml BAC water as directed. To my knowledge this produces 25,000mcg of solution (correct me if I'm mistaken). What is the recommended dosage of this solution if you are pinning 3x per day? I was instructed that 8 units (4 clicks on the insulin syringe), 3x per day was a good starting point but I've heard conflicting info and would appreciate any light that could be shed on this. Stats: 34 y/o, 180lbs, 5'11", 15% bf.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    8 units or about 250mcg of each peptide chemical is indeed stout dosage difficult to sustain/administer 3x daily. I assume you're not on AAS/TRT? What conflicting information has you concerned?

jxs09 is offline New Member
    The conflicting info is in regards to the mcg/ml of this compound. I was not aware that 8 units (4 clicks) was equal to 250mcg of EACH peptide. I thought it was more like 80mcg of each compound totaling 240mcg and this would be administered 3x per day. Can you explain how you came up with the breakdown you mentioned above? I have no issues pinning 3x per day, but I am concerned with dosing too much per pin. This stuff isn't cheap! I am not on AAS/TRT as my natural test level is in the mid 800's and I don't want to mess with that.

Thread Information