Bags1 is offline New Member

HGH after surgery of not?

Was just wanting to find out the best product and safest that i could use to heal a broken bone the quickest, been told alot of different things but I'm wanting to know more, any information will help thanks.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bags1 View Post
    Was just wanting to find out the best product and safest that i could use to heal a broken bone the quickest, been told alot of different things but I'm wanting to know more, any information will help thanks.
    Time and patience mate.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    The best thing to stimulate bone healing/repair is actually small electrical currents (this is actually how the body itself stimulates bone repair). Physicians sometime use electrodes to create the proper current when there is reason to think that a bone will not heal well, although I am guessing that for normal, healthy people they think that body's normal healthy response plus time is sufficient.

The #1 variable for bone growth is force. I don't mean jumping up and down on a broken leg. You bones react to load and strengthen due to the external load. That's why docs want you to put load on the leg as soon as it's safe. The loading speeds up the healing process. Just don't over do it. Moderation in all things.

Thread Information