Facecrash is offline Member

Hgh takes some patience huh?

I am running pharm Nordi 5/2 for 14 months at 4iu. And 100mcg t4. I'm 5 weeks in and at 3iu. Feeling the cts sides and slight dull headache. Better sleep and definitely leaner prob from the t4. I've read so many contradictory takes on when the magic starts to happen. Some 6 weeks some 3 months. Curious from this running similar protocol what your experience.

I'm going for healing, fat loss and well being not so much muscle tissue gain.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    I am running pharm Nordi 5/2 for 14 months at 4iu. And 100mcg t4. I'm 5 weeks in and at 3iu. Feeling the cts sides and slight dull headache. Better sleep and definitely leaner prob from the t4. I've read so many contradictory takes on when the magic starts to happen. Some 6 weeks some 3 months. Curious from this running similar protocol what your experience.

I'm going for healing, fat loss and well being not so much muscle tissue gain.

Thanks
    4iu isn't enough for the muscle building benefits.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Usually its a long term protocol but when coupled with T4 it can take effort sooner but more or less that's the T4 kicking in. I am usually around the 8 week mark with pharm grade before I start seeing results but when I first start it its a battle with sides what I have to get through once ive done that and I can start bumping up the ius then the magic occurs.

For general health, healing, fat loss and over condition around 4ius is a good dose once the water retention goes but for muscle tissue gains you will need to run it for at least 12 months and for best results it needs to be ran along side AAS, you will need to get to 8ius + for tissue gains and can get expensive but the gains if you an ever get up to that amount are amazing but the longer your on gh the better results, once you got the sides under control the results just seem to keep coming each month.

The thing I notice with HGH is that I can keep more of my gains from the AAS. Keep going on the HGH, you'll love it.

Thread Information