Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

CJC-1295 w/DAC more effective than w/o DAC?

Wasn't stating a fact but from the research I have been doing, short acting GHR's do not raise or do not maintain higher levels of IGF-1 whereas CJC-1295 w/DAC does. I been trying to confirm this and did a few searches on different boards and only really find stuff about the "bleed". Haven't come across any blood labs using only those peptides and measuring IGF-1. Most I find are 1-29 combined with a GHRP and only GH levels.

I never bought in to the "you don't want a GH bleed" crowd because if I am looking for unnatural results why would I want to mimic natural pulsations of GH.

Anyway I went through Pubmed studies and didn't bookmark them but found these two rather quickly. The first discussing CJC1295 DAC and the other GHRH 1-29 and in the DAC study IGF1 not only elevated but stayed elevated and continued elevating. In the 1-29 study there was an intial boost in IGF but it returned to baseline over time despite continued treatment. In the second one it was in GH deficient children but I would think the information is relevant.

Links below. Going to continue searching articles but does anyone that favors the 1-29 over DAC have a counterpoint backed by science that I am missing?

Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, ... - PubMed - NCBI - w/DAC

A comparative study of growth hormone (GH) and GH-releasing hormone(1-29)-NH2 for stimulation of growth in children with GH deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI - GRF 1-29

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to mimick natural pulsation of GH because we have receptors for Ghrelin all over our body (including our brain), there are not only receptors in the somototrophs of the pituitary.

Administration of long acting Ghrelin, like CJC1295 DAC or MK677, will lead to receptor loss. There are studies indicating overstimulation cand lead to neurological damage due to loss of this receptors in chronic stress.

For example: Molecular Psychiatry - A ghrelin-growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear

GreyHemi is offline New Member
    Someone on ****** posted blood labs on CJC1295. Personally I'm sold on the dac version. I don't think there is anything wrong using it to maintain the high gh levels we have as adolescents into adulthood. You can read my thread in this forum I started yesterday.

Thread Information