Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mark woods

Thread: Hgh

vdiesel is offline New Member

Hgh

I'm 41 thinking of starting hgh. Is it true that you must be on for at least 6 months to notice a change? Also will my test drop while using?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah high is a long term commitment and to really see the benefit 6 months seems to be were you notice

It takes a while to notice HGH effects. I started to notice at 12 weeks that my belly fat was going down. I noticed at 16 weeks that I could concentrate longer. I noticed at about 20 weeks that my sense of well being was awesome.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    It won't shut down your natty test either

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It takes a while to notice HGH effects. I started to notice at 12 weeks that my belly fat was going down. I noticed at 16 weeks that I could concentrate longer. I noticed at about 20 weeks that my sense of well being was awesome.
    Pharma grade took this long to notice?

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I dunno how it takes too long for you to notice GH effects. Gh is a regular contest prep gear , and the average prep time is 14-16weeks .
    It will make the skin so thin and burn fat like a furnace when it is combined with other goodies And diet .
    The thing is, GH is mostly just recommended for prep , other times of the year you can not see the result(cuz you eat more ) and it is expensive

So you guys r saying there's almost no chance I'd see any benefits from Pharma grade HGH use along with T4 n a solid diet (no testosterone as that's naturally sky high anyway) in the before 3 months?

vdiesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vdiesel
    I'm 41 thinking of starting hgh. Is it true that you must be on for at least 6 months to notice a change? Also will my test drop while using?
    One more?..When u come off the hgh, do u keep the gains you made? Or at least most of it? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by vdiesel View Post
    One more?..When u come off the hgh, do u keep the gains you made? Or at least most of it? Thanks again
    No, you don't lose gains on HGH. So I hear anyway. I hope you don't lose test while using it too, I've never heard of that, where'd you get that from?

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    I dunno how it takes too long for you to notice GH effects. Gh is a regular contest prep gear , and the average prep time is 14-16weeks .
    It will make the skin so thin and burn fat like a furnace when it is combined with other goodies And diet .
    The thing is, GH is mostly just recommended for prep , other times of the year you can not see the result(cuz you eat more ) and it is expensive
    That last sentence is wrong!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vdiesel View Post
    I don't think its true at all from my personal experience. I notice its effects very quickly and they just progressively get better. I do agree long duration is best to reap the best results.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Just to piggyback into this thread without starting another....I didn't really know where to post this.

I'm on my final 14 days of 2ml prop EOD (finish Feb 10). I have access to pharma grade HGH and cost isn't really an issue. Would running HGH be a good idea to start here?

If I were to line it up after my prop cycle, how and when would I incorporate it? Should I start it now? Should I wait until I finish PCT?

I have a crapload of old sports injuries (I'm 40) and I'm finding they are really holding me back from gym gains (I train 5-7 days a week). The prop has been great, strength is excellent, but I'm wondering if the training I do (crossfit) would line up a little better with HGH vs test. Recovery is great on test, but I've noticed that I'm building serious mass in my traps/delts/quads from the workouts and not so much calf/arms. Plus my cardio has started to really suck.

Anyone want to throw an opinion out here?

If cost is no issue and u can run it for a while then give it a run....2/3 iu at your age should be good!!straight away too

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Darn right Alta. The sooner the better! I would loooove to get ahold of some pharm grade HGH! Gh goes very well with AAS also! Good luck!

Alta is offline Associate Member
    So what about PCT? That's where I'm confused (or not very well read up on the subject).

Would I start the growth now, and continue to run it while I run PCT and come off the prop? Or do I skip PCT altogether? Maybe go to a low dose (cruise) on test and stack with HGH?

I guess what I'm looking for is a beginner stack, and how I implement it at this point in time with my current cycle.

Continue your AAS routine as is...hgh is beneficial on and off cycle
    Alta likes this.

I have a question. I can't make a next thread so... If I was to buy 12 months worth of HGH, will that last? I know 6 months is fine but will the rest stay "in date"?

????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Most of my clients use hGH all year long off season and while prep. And trust me some of them are 5'9" at 290lns and 8% BF, so it work all year long if one can afford it...

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post

Talk to me Mike!? Lol

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If stored properly it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    Talk to me Mike!? Lol

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    I have a question. I can't make a next thread so... If I was to buy 12 months worth of HGH, will that last? I know 6 months is fine but will the rest stay "in date"?
    Cold, to make a new thread, click on the "+ Post new thread" button on the page that lists the threads.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    If stored properly it should.
    Alright then. I'll take your word for that! Hopefully it doesn't lose my £3,000!
    How should it be stored? In the fridge?

Thread Information