leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

best way to run hgh newb question

hello guys, so finished up my cycle and am in PCT and have just purchased some pharma grade (genotropin) GH which im assured is the real macoy as a few lads have been on it a while and recon it to be good. ive just got 72IU's for now, plan on building it up to 3IU's a day and leaving it at that mark and aim to run it minimum of 6 months and i will be back on cycle in 3 months. to make it last and as ive never used GH before shall i start off say it 1IU and keep it going for 2 weeks then up it to 2 IUs until i use the 72Ius then when i get some more start the 3IU's ?
    so basically:
    week 1-2 1IU when i wake up
    week 2-6 2IUs when i wake up
    week 6- (not sure yet) 3 IUs when i wake up
    im using this to keep lean, vascular and also help increase some gains for when i next cycle aas.
    i know the dose is low but is that a good protocol to use for now especially if i want to make it last a while as this stuff is so dam pricey by just very slowly increasing my dose ?
    cheers

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    What age are you?
    If your below 30 I'd say you won't notice alot at those dosages..
    I'm 37 and have the exact same stuff coming and I plan on doing 2iu first thing 5on 2 off for 7 weeks see if it's worth it!
    I'll also have bloodwork just for piece of mind

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Im actually taking the plunge and getting anosonome 100iu and was going to do 5 on 2 off @ 2iu/day in morning and see if I notice any skin or well being difference after 4 or 5 months. I have heard of people splitting doses durring the day also?

i understand 3IU's of GH alone wont give the best results however my freind said when combined with steroids there is a definite difference in the way of muscle build up and vascularity, would that stand correct ?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    What age are you?
    If your below 30 I'd say you won't notice alot at those dosages..
    I'm 37 and have the exact same stuff coming and I plan on doing 2iu first thing 5on 2 off for 7 weeks see if it's worth it!
    I'll also have bloodwork just for piece of mind
    do 4iu for 4 months to see if worth it imo. you not going to notice much of anything even in 7 weeks IMO, of good hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    do 4iu for 4 months to see if worth it imo. you not going to notice much of anything even in 7 weeks IMO, of good hgh.
    Well I have used generic gh at 4iu before and it put my igf1 score from 125 to 181 in 1 month so I'm can gauge it from that experience...me being 37 with low normal levels of igf1 I'm guessing if my gear is real at 2iu it should be enough to notice,plus bloodwork will be ran but we will see and obviously if it is impressing me I will order more.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You won't get much out of that small amount of GH no matter how you use it.

Yes well alot of people say it needs running for at least 6mths but then you here others say when you use real gh you will know it fairly quickly...so we will see its a little experiment I'm willing to undergo...

i have freinds who have run as little as 2iu's a day of pharma grade and swear by the results, like i said just got myself 72 ius for now due to the price and plan on running 2 iu's a day and up it to 3 after time.

Thread Information