leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

switch HGH from ED to EOD ??

so im starting some hgh, started last week running 2.25IUs at the moment everyday looking to up it to 3IU's soon, i know at this dosage i wont see much in the way of muscle build up just some fat loss and well being etc etc however after doing some research and having a chit chat with a few people i was told perhaps EOD at a higher dosage would be a better protocol for me if my long term goal using GH and aas is muscle mass. not on anabolics atm however will be soon. currently training 1 day on 1 day off would i be better of pinning say 4.5iu's EOD instead of 2.25 IUs ED on training days? plan on using GH minimum of 5 months.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I read a study somewhere that show athletes taking 8iu mwf for 6 weeks I think, had a major change in body composition,which if you think about is pretty good as these guys were eating good and training well also.there are lots of ways of doing things I say try it and see what works for you..
    Last edited by mark woods; 01-24-2016 at 02:57 PM.

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/downloadfile-1.htm

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eod seems pointless to me. At least with 5 on 2 off you get 5 days straight of igf-1 elevation. I personally would like 7 days straight of affordable .

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Eod seems pointless to me. At least with 5 on 2 off you get 5 days straight of igf-1 elevation. I personally would like 7 days straight of affordable .
    I'd imagine ed is great if you can afford it,but that link I showed above proofs it doesn't have to be ed and igf1 levels did increase too

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    I have a few friends that did EOD and say they prefer it
    Ive done it twice myself and i couldnt tell a difference

i guess it would be partly a mental thing for me having a higher dosage 3 or 4 days a week. what are the advantages of EOD at a higher dose ?

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    i guess it would be partly a mental thing for me having a higher dosage 3 or 4 days a week. what are the advantages of EOD at a higher dose ?
    What are you expecting from gh?

to help overall results when combined with aas, to help maintain results from aas between cycles, reduction in bodyfat and vascularity. im here like most guys im looking to add more muscle to my frame, unfortunatly i cannot run high amounts of GH due to cost but wanted to try it out even at a lower dose. main goal overall on my journey is to build more muscle which is why i thought higher dosage of GH eod may be more beneficial that lower dosage ED
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 01-24-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used HGH extensively and my best results have always came with daily use.

I've seen all sorts of HGH regiment. Big dose a couple of times a week, 5on/2off, 6on/1off, bigger dose every other day, every HGH regiment has someone with a testimony about how great it is. If they're all great, then it doesn't matter at all how you take it, right? My thought is just consistency. Take it everyday, the same dose, at the same time. I've been doing it for 7 years and I still get good results. I'm sure the other ways will work too. You're putting HGH into your body, how could it NOT work?

so are you more or less saying scotchguard at the end of 6 monts if you have say taken 300IU's for example it doesnt really matter how you take it as 300IU's in 6 months is 300IU's in 6 months ? obv in reason but regarding to ED or EOD ???

6iu in 6 months will not give you what you would've got from 12iu for 3 months. If price is an issue, Hgh is not for you right now. I'm worried your will not be satisfied

no i know that as i know its consistency and over a period of time, if after 6 months im not satisfied with the results i have gotten i will be sure to post however i cant not do it because some say it may not work for me. its a case of do it & see for myself. my main subject is EOD over ED. guessing by the responces there isnt much in it then.

Only reason I'm saying what I am is because I wasted a lot of money running long term low dosages. I got much more benefit when I saved my money and run it higher when I can. Unless you are competing or older I don't see the point.

Thread Information