Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: BPC 157 just arrived but its powder??

jamal123 is offline Junior Member

BPC 157 just arrived but its powder??

is this how its supposed to come? it sais 5000mcg-5mg lyophilized powder. How on earth do you inject powder? am I missing something also the container just has like 1/4 filled up with powder. I don't understand can someone help me asap please

edit: nvm I read its supposed to come like this now I gotta go out and buy some bac water? I still am really confused on how to mix the 2 together as ive never injected anything before. can someone give me an easy step by step that has experience.
    Last edited by jamal123; 02-02-2016 at 11:48 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123
    is this how its supposed to come? it sais 5000mcg-5mg lyophilized powder. How on earth do you inject powder? am I missing something also the container just has like 1/4 filled up with powder. I don't understand can someone help me asap please edit: nvm I read its supposed to come like this now I gotta go out and buy some bac water? I still am really confused on how to mix the 2 together as ive never injected anything before. can someone give me an easy step by step that has experience.
    Use the search function for Reconstituting HCG and follow those steps. Same idea, just ensure you dose yourself according to your researched protocol.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Yes its the same as reconstituting HCG or any other peptide.Make sure you measure carefully and remember you can always add water much more easily than remove it!!
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ Yes its the same as reconstituting HCG or any other peptide.Make sure you measure carefully and remember you can always add water much more easily than remove it!!
    thanks for the reply i read that you inject 2ml of bac water into the vial. Whats the best syringe to inject it with? and can i use the same syringe to inject the bpc afterwards or do i need to different sizes?

also my local pharmacy only has 0.9% sodium chloride bac water will that work?

thanks for the reply i read that you inject 2ml of bac water into the vial. Whats the best syringe to inject it with? and can i use the same syringe to inject the bpc afterwards or do i need to different sizes? also my local pharmacy only has 0.9% sodium chloride bac water will that work?
    You can inject it with any syringe, if you have a normal 3cc syringe with a 25ga (or 23, or whatever) you can use that, you could also just use a slim pin since that's probably what you'll have for your injections. Just remember that the vial is on a vacuum so be sure you hold the plunger when sticking the syringe full of water into the vial. Slowly let the water drain out on the side of the vial vs straight onto the powder. BAC water is easy to find online and cheap, or try another pharmacy. BAC is optimal for use. I assume your asking if you can re-use the same single syringe for your BP injections? No, not a good idea. Needles are cheap, spend the extra pennies. Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    You can inject it with any syringe, if you have a normal 3cc syringe with a 25ga (or 23, or whatever) you can use that, you could also just use a slim pin since that's probably what you'll have for your injections. Just remember that the vial is on a vacuum so be sure you hold the plunger when sticking the syringe full of water into the vial. Slowly let the water drain out on the side of the vial vs straight onto the powder. BAC water is easy to find online and cheap, or try another pharmacy. BAC is optimal for use. I assume your asking if you can re-use the same single syringe for your BP injections? No, not a good idea. Needles are cheap, spend the extra pennies. Hope this helped.
    thanks alot that helps. Also do you think i can use the 0.9 sodium bac water would that be good for a month? i also read a 1ml/1cc 29.5 inch insulin syringe is the best for bpc so can i use those needles for both the bac water and my bpc?

thanks alot that helps. Also do you think i can use the 0.9 sodium bac water would that be good for a month? i also read a 1ml/1cc 29.5 inch insulin syringe is the best for bpc so can i use those needles for both the bac water and my bpc?
    Yessir, that should be fine!

What are you using the BPC-157 for? Can you put a log up on here when you start? There are a few TB-500 logs but not many (if any) for BP-157,
    I'd like to follow your progress, these healing peptides are very interesting to me but I haven't used any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Yessir, that should be fine!

What are you using the BPC-157 for? Can you put a log up on here when you start? There are a few TB-500 logs but not many (if any) for BP-157,
    I'd like to follow your progress, these healing peptides are very interesting to me but I haven't used any yet.
    hey will gladly do. I have forearm inflamation i think tennis elbow and it isnt going away no matter what i do physio,rest, stretching etc so im going to give this product a shot and ill log what goes on.

Thread Information