jorge666 is offline New Member

MK-677/Ibutamoren discussion & log

Dunno if any of you read my other thread on the AAS section but due to bad past experiences with sides etc mainly my fault through poor info and stupidity I'm gonna hold off cycling AAS again until I can get my blood work done, I was thinking if I get my natural test levels done and they come back below normal or in the very low end of normal obviously I did some permanent damage with my past exploits and if they come back normal or high end of normal I guess I should think myself lucky and keep things as they are as my "homeostasis" feels good at the minute training wise,

Enough of the life story, I decided to try some Ibutamoren/mk677 as I have two bad wrists which I have been suffering with for a very long time and the doctors can't do anything g for me... possible tfcc damage to both hands, so decided to give this compound a whirl for what it's worth any suggestions on additional stuff to aid this goal is welcome, and obviously any recomp I got or sleep benefits would be a bonus as I'm a funny sleeper at the best of times...

Anyone know ow whether blood sugar/insulin has an effect on the compound like it supposedly does if you eat too soon after pinning peptides? Any thoughts on best time to have it and why?

My two possible thoughts on timing to have were before bed then do weights in the morning before work and cardiovascular in the evening, or take immediately upon waking and do 30 mins fasted cardiovascular then eat breakfast etc and train weights after work... also any thoughts on this are welcome... my goals from training are clean bulking and if it's possible to lose any fat at the same time happy days as I know this is a debatable subject, but certainly gaining minimal fat even if that is slower gains...

Took the first one last night (30mg caps one a day is the dosage not sure if brands and sources can be discussed so I will refrain until told whether that's ok) , 30 mins before bed, 30 mins after two boiled eggs, laid in bed had an overwhelming feeling of giddiness and couldn't stop smiling and laughing at about 50 mins after ingesting, surely a placebo or will you get a pulse immediately upon digestion? Unless they filled those caps with THC it was very strange, didn't feel tired very restless, a while later not sure how long or whether I had slept I was roused very disoriented and felt almost hypoglycemic hands trembling incredible hunger and quite dizzy I must say, had to slug downstairs (legs last Sunday 500lb pressing first time trained in months on legs so not pleasant) and hurriedly crammed some fruit loaf and a glass of water, in general poor sleep kept waking...

Woke the next day I can tell I had a poor sleep but feels like a strange kind of tiredness again probably just a placebo or me over thinking it...

jorge666 is offline New Member
    Day 3, slept badly every single night, gonna switch to morning dosage see if it changes, waking up last night pins and needles in my hands and they feel swollen, no change in gym performance, mood not really any different throughout the day noticing what feels like maybe slightly higher cortisol levels feel kind off and preoccupied, most noticeable thing is I feel hungry all the time, salivating and stomach rumbling all day even though diet has been the same.
    In regard to the compound I read that ACTUAL ghrelin is supposed to have the potential to suppress yor hpta... so elevated levels of this compound could surely potentially do the same could it not?

Anyone have anything to add about that

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member
    This doesn't sound right to me. Have you had your bloodworks done? I'm no GH expert but I'm sure GH makes yu sleep better if anything

It's gone dead in here enit. No comments for over a week. What's up

My apologies. Didn't read the whole thread, just thought you were talking about HGH for some reason lol

Thread Information