Thread: hgh for hiv?

Robar is offline Junior Member

hgh for hiv?

How would someone with hiv get hgh? Is that one reason they can prescribe it through insurances?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robar View Post
    How would someone with hiv get hgh? Is that one reason they can prescribe it through insurances?
    They get the gh prescribed due to the muscle wasting the latter stages of the virus cause. I dont know if there is a program, but the price that the hiv patients are selling the kits for means they're not paying full price. I know that with 2 middle men kits are costing 1/6 of pharmacy prices.

I hope the HGH works to bring back good health.

A lot of them are selling the kits to pay for street drugs. If a patient gets 3 kits a month there selling 2. On top of the gh a lot of them are getting anavar or anadrol as well. The amount of pharma goods they're getting is pretty unbelievable.

Wow good to know!! And 1/6 of the pharmacy price too. I'd be happy just knowing there from a local pharmacy!

Wow good to know!! And 1/6 of the pharmacy price too. I'd be happy just knowing there from a local pharmacy!
    This is after going through middlemen. I would love to see what the hiv patients are selling them for.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is after going through middlemen. I would love to see what the hiv patients are selling them for.
    absolutely nothing I'm sure... Ppl recruit HIV patients to sign up and get the HGH and they turn right around and find their way into the underground trade as everything else of value does... It's a shame these ppl could use the drugs to help their quality of life I would think but it's all about the mighty $$... Furthermore, as a tax payer, ur funding someone getting GH just to sell it off... Makes all of us pay in the end inequality does have a price...

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    absolutely nothing I'm sure... Ppl recruit HIV patients to sign up and get the HGH and they turn right around and find their way into the underground trade as everything else of value does... It's a shame these ppl could use the drugs to help their quality of life I would think but it's all about the mighty $$... Furthermore, as a tax payer, ur funding someone getting GH just to sell it off... Makes all of us pay in the end inequality does have a price...
    This is very true, I personally dont know any hiv patients, but I know a couple people that buy from them. Part of the problem is they care about a few bucks more than there health. Some of them are getting enough kits, anavar or anadrol that they can use some and sell the rest. I have heard of some getting close to 20iu a day prescribed.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Muscle wasting,,building the immune system amongst numerous other things.

This is very true, I personally dont know any hiv patients, but I know a couple people that buy from them. Part of the problem is they care about a few bucks more than there health. Some of them are getting enough kits, anavar or anadrol that they can use some and sell the rest. I have heard of some getting close to 20iu a day prescribed.
    I would think if so eine getting 20iu a day , it wouldn't hurt to make ,,, let's just say fifty bucks a day for the other ten!! Haha and I think that's a win win for everyone! Wow. I mean the patients in a bad spot but boy could he make some money. Hypothetically saying 70 extra ius a week!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about HIV patients but I work with some high level athletes who sometimes use 18iu per day.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I don't know about HIV patients but I work with some high level athletes who sometimes use 18iu per day.
    Theres a forum with an ask a pro thread. The forum has supposedly vetted him, and they say he is what he claims. He claims to know ronnie coleman, and said at his peak he ran well over 50iu daily of seros. In his thread he claims he runs 35iu, and just under 20grams per week of gear.

It would be nice to be able to afford to run 18iu of growth daily. I never would, but 5-10 daily would be nice.

Thread Information