Thread: Perfect dose?

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member

Perfect dose?

What is the perfect dose for a 5 on 2 off, 6 month Genotropin cycle with T4?
    To get all the benefits/solid gains what do you guys say?
    I'm talking minimal to no water retention and a lot of fat burning and growth...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I dont think there is such thing as perfect dose, too many variables, receptor modulation, enzyme regulation of IGF conversion etc, there are people that are better respondents on genetic level and not much can be done there.
    Assuming you are talking Pharmacy grade gh, i would start at 1.5ius per day, gradually increase to 4.5iu, i personally would run 1.5iu x 3 per day.

However thats a guide line not a perfect dose.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    From your previous threads I wouldn't take hgh, your completely wasting your money. Don't take this as a negative because I am trying to help you because the last thing you need is hgh. I would also be concerned with the geno's not sure which country your in but there are a very high number of geno's fakes in the world at the moment. I can purchased around 2000 boxes today of geno's at a very cheap price. Its one pharm grade I wouldn't touch from a source unless its direct from pharmacy but again hgh isn't for you at your stage.

I do find it strange how people on forums really try to talk you out of HGH. A few years ago when I was about 21 and in very good shape the response was "you're too young" and "you need to be weight training for years prior". Now it's "you're not fit/strong enough".
    So apparently I can't take the stuff, however it's fine for transgenders and dwarves to take it, right?
    Hmmm

I've had some very good advice from a good, knowledgeable source telling me it's very unlikely to harm me.
    I still train, and at some point soon I will massively increase my training, when I feel like I'm in great shape again, that is when I will take GH. But I've been told it doesn't matter if you're in shape or not with HGH. If we were talking about EPO or something then yes, it would be unsafe to take while you're not in great shape.
    As for the Genos, I believe it's legit stuff, it's in pens and from what I believe to be a reputable source. I can get Serostim, for AIDS patients from Pharmacies in America, but it's about £1,000 more expensive than Genos for a 6 month supply...
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 03-27-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I dont think there is such thing as perfect dose, too many variables, receptor modulation, enzyme regulation of IGF conversion etc, there are people that are better respondents on genetic level and not much can be done there.
    Assuming you are talking Pharmacy grade gh, i would start at 1.5ius per day, gradually increase to 4.5iu, i personally would run 1.5iu x 3 per day.

However thats a guide line not a perfect dose.
    Thank you for answering the question Mike. Appreciate it!

So 1.5ius is the bare minimum in your opinion?
    I've been told 2ius is the sweet spot. 4ius should be the max and even the you get water retention so 4ius should be to bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    I do find it strange how people on forums really try to talk you out of HGH. A few years ago when I was about 21 and in very good shape the response was "you're too young" and "you need to be weight training for years prior". Now it's "you're not fit/strong enough".
    So apparently I can't take the stuff, however it's fine for transgenders and dwarves to take it, right?
    Hmmm
    Your not ready for gh and many other things what go along with what we do and once you realize this you will move forward but until them you will take advise from people who don't know the full story form you and I am finding pointless in posting anymore to try and help you with you tunnel vision you have.
    It's safe to start HGH when bang out of shape, right?

You will say the same thing even when I've been training n eating right every day for a year or two buddy

This is what Doctors tell dwarfism sufferers. "You can't have HGH treatment until you can curl 12 x 50 kg and run 14 miles eod"

I'll leave you alone then you don't need my advise you know it.

But when things go wrong and you need help to build a big muscular body with low bf don't pm.

Best of luck you'll need it

Nobody here explains why. Why you shouldn't take HGH until yur as fit as an Olympic athlete or a marine! Why not?
    It's been explained to me in no uncertain terms why EPO shouldn't be taken until optimal fitness is gained. HGH is safe though. You just say "don't do it, put the hard work in like the rest of us"
    People chat shit I know that much. Just don't want other people to have it easier than them. Unless someone shows me an article about an out of shape guy dying or losing ability to use his penis after starting HGH...

Lol
    Basically I've stopped all forms of training, cardio etc. for around 4 years. My diet's up n down still. I'm due to come into some money soon, this will help me eat perfectly again and buy HGH. So I'll start training again around the same time my diet switches. It ain't all bad, but far from perfect man.
    My fitness levels r real poor, I'm talking my throat hurting after a mile jog...
    I know yu guys will probably say stay away from GH until diet is solid n right back into training, but what's the worst that can happen?
    If I start with 2iu the first week, onto 4iu for the next 3 weeks and then onto 6iu from there on.
    I might even land some EPO to aid the cardio levels, I mean I'm lookin to start training like a psychopath right off the bat.

What you guys reckon?

This explains why.

Your asking guys with over 30yrs experience in the game and you think you know better. That's fair enough. I can't waste anymore time on someone who doesn't and won't listen. So I'm out of your thread do what you like hope it all works out.

Last edited by Cold Blooded; 03-27-2016 at 12:42 PM.

I wouldn't ask if I thought I knew better. I'm gonna be very fit before I start HGH anyway, rest assured. You just seem to shoot me down right off the bat, don't even discuss GH in my threads.
    I will be running 6 miles daily without a problem before I take this stuff.

What can go wrong? You said "when things go wrong"...
    I know you won't reply now. A bit childish but...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I give you my input but you already have an answer in mind...i prefer running gh in small doses multiple times in a day, there is some good info on this by a guy named Ameen Alai "The mad scientist" i agree with his theories of why use small doses more often. anyway, i gave you my input at the end of the day its up to you to follow it or not. Mind yo if you were paying me for services and didnt follow my direction, i would return your money and fire you...LMAO! Have done it before...

Good luck...

Thank you for answering the question Mike. Appreciate it!

So 1.5ius is the bare minimum in your opinion?
    I've been told 2ius is the sweet spot. 4ius should be the max and even the you get water retention so 4ius should be to bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I give you my input but you already have an answer in mind...i prefer running gh in small doses multiple times in a day, there is some good info on this by a guy named Ameen Alai "The mad scientist" i agree with his theories of why use small doses more often. anyway, i gave you my input at the end of the day its up to you to follow it or not. Mind yo if you were paying me for services and didnt follow my direction, i would return your money and fire you...LMAO! Have done it before...

Good luck...
    Just wanted some second opinions from some vets. Yeah I think a 1iu sq in am and same in pm should work. I've bookmarked a couple thread about am and pm so will go back to that when I start a cycle...
    I've definitely listened to yu brother, probably only cos it lies similar to what I had in mind anyway lol, however if yu advised me 6-10iu ed then I'm not sure I would have...

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted some second opinions from some vets. Yeah I think a 1iu sq in am and same in pm should work. I've bookmarked a couple thread about am and pm so will go back to that when I start a cycle...
    I've definitely listened to yu brother, probably only cos it lies similar to what I had in mind anyway lol, however if yu advised me 6-10iu ed then I'm not sure I would have...

I find this rather amusing that your questions have been answered several times but you don`t seem to want to listen. You have already decided what you want to do and because no one will validate your point of view you continue in the same fashion. Why waste everyone's time if you don't want to listen to the advice of the most experienced members? I can assure you they aren't giving the advice because they don't want you to have it easier than them. They are giving you the straight dope, even if it doesn't agree with your preconceived opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by DROY View Post

I find this rather amusing that your questions have been answered several times but you don`t seem to want to listen. You have already decided what you want to do and because no one will validate your point of view you continue in the same fashion. Why waste everyone's time if you don't want to listen to the advice of the most experienced members? I can assure you they aren't giving the advice because they don't want you to have it easier than them. They are giving you the straight dope, even if it doesn't agree with your preconceived opinions.
    Okay, so explain to me why I shouldn't take HGH if I'm a bit more out of shape than most guys on here? Explain the dangers to me...
    I've already said a hundred times I'm not taking anything until I feel in good shape again anyway. As soon as I ask a question about HGH it gets shot down, which can be frustrating
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 03-29-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Nobody said it was dangerous, they just said that it wouldn't do you any good for now, even if it is pharma grade. Your attitude however, leads me to believe that you will do what you want in spite of the advice of experienced and informed people. And you can start as many threads as you like the answer won't change.
    HGH is not going to burn your fat and grow muscles. The effects are seen really on people already in shape and with low body fat. As for transgenders and dwarves some idiot has been misleading you. It would have no particular benefit for transgender people, and it would only be of benefit for certain types of dwarfism and only when young. Next time you are a young dwarf let me know.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Next time you are a young dwarf let me know.
    lmfao... What a zinger.... Hahaha

Nobody said it was dangerous, they just said that it wouldn't do you any good for now, even if it is pharma grade. Your attitude however, leads me to believe that you will do what you want in spite of the advice of experienced and informed people. And you can start as many threads as you like the answer won't change.
    HGH is not going to burn your fat and grow muscles. The effects are seen really on people already in shape and with low body fat. As for transgenders and dwarves some idiot has been misleading you. It would have no particular benefit for transgender people, and it would only be of benefit for certain types of dwarfism and only when young. Next time you are a young dwarf let me know.
    You say I don't listen, I don't think you guys do either. Do you think I'm just some clown who thinks drugs and no training will turn me into some beast or something? Lol
    The most important thing for me when it comes to HGH is the "sense of wellbeing" I hear about. Are you telling me it's not gonna make me feel any better about things? I do still suffer with depression here and there. HGH emits endorphins and serotonin. This is a massive selling point to me.
    If you go to hgh1.com, scroll down and look at the listed benefits. You telling me it's a waste of money?
    So when I do get myself back in shape, yur saying none of these benefits will happen when yur training hard every day and on a 6-12 month cycle?

Appreciate the response.

Enough is enough. Take as much as you want whenever you want and enjoy. Happy life.

Enough is enough. Take as much as you want whenever you want and enjoy. Happy life.
    Wtf.

I think maybe a lot of you boys have judged me and you don't like me. We're having some real communication problems here.
    I will be guided by fitnessvt.com or thedolcediet.com to perfect my diet. I will be training most of the day, every day, then I will take HGH.
    But talking on these forums? I'm done. **** this shit.

I give up on this forum business. **** it
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 03-29-2016 at 12:49 PM.

I think maybe a lot of you boys have judged me and you don't like me. We're having some real communication problems here.
    I will be guided by fitnessvt.com or thedolcediet.com to perfect my diet. I will be training most of the day, every day, then I will take HGH.
    But talking on these forums? I'm done. **** this shit.

I give up on this forum business. **** it
    Nobody likes me so I'm gonna take my ball and go home...

Nobody likes me so I'm gonna take my ball and go home...
    Grow up lad

EldisME is offline New Member
    agreed with others saying that there is no such a thing as a perfect dose. it depends on you... we are all different.

Quote Originally Posted by EldisME View Post
    agreed with others saying that there is no such a thing as a perfect dose. it depends on you... we are all different.
    Thanks buddy.
    I wish others had said that... Lol

The "knowledgeable source" I mentioned told me recently not to take any drugs until in shape again. I was always gonna get my fitness back anyway, but appreciate you telling me it won't benefit me yet, as that's what the geezer said too.
    Still, I'm done with forums. Apologies to Marcus for pissing him off, that's it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the perfect dose for a 5 on 2 off, 6 month Genotropin cycle with T4?
    To get all the benefits/solid gains what do you guys say?
    I'm talking minimal to no water retention and a lot of fat burning and growth...
    For me its around 4iu DAILY. I'd say experiment between 2-4iu and see how it goes.

Thread Information